11 Deer Points?

ABQHUNTER

I have 11 non resident deer points in Nevada and I would like to use them for next year's hunt. I'm thinking about using an outfitter. What unit and what outfitter would you go with? I appreciate the help. If I can help with any info here in New Mexico, let me know.

Thanks,

Jed

with 11 bonus points,You could/should = will draw the BEST deer units in 2012 in the n.r. Outfitter Draw.This draw is in Mar.,apply with Your "Fav" Master Guide. Bruce & SilverGrand

Timberline is a top notch outfit! I've ran into some of his guys before on a few hunts. If I was looking to draw a tag down in the units around and or below Ely I would be giving him a call.

I know a couple of guys that have hunted with Timberline Outfitters and killed some great bucks. You might also look into applying with Greg Krogh at Mogollon Rim Outfitters. He guides his clients to some bomber bucks and bulls every year.

If you want to hunt the Northern Washoe units I would recommend Mike Hornberger, owner of Blackrock Outfitters. His service is awesome and has some great accommodations at Knott Creek Reservoir for Cast/Blast and some other stuff. If you want to see his bragging wall stop by Denio Junction just south of the Oregon/Nevada border for a beer and burger. If you want to hunt the Eastern Side of the State south of Elko check out Todd Wright owner of TKO Outfitters. He also runs a top notch guide service and I used him last year for my Elk hunt. Good luck and you should be able to hand pick which tag you want with that many points. Do your research and smack that wall hanger you have been waiting for.

All of the guys mentioned have good reputations and get great results.

If you have 11 NR PPs, the desire and money to go guided, Timberline and Blackrock will both do an outstanding job for you.

I have personally hunted with Thomas Brunson of Timberline Outfitters on several mule deer hunts and on my elk hunt last year. You will be hard pressed to find a harder working outfitter in any state.

Do they go after big bucks like they do big bulls? I'd like to go with an outfitter that goes hard after muley bucks!

Thanks

Thomas Brunson is a mule deer freak! I get pictures and video from him each year of big bucks. He had a muzzleloader hunter this year miss 3 deer over 195" and one of them for sure was 205+.

Im not sure I would be super confident about drawing with 11 points? Ive got 16 and still dont draw. Nevada still takes a little luck even with a bunch of points. Good luck- all suggestions are good!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom