12AE/12AW late

B

Bura Nut

Who got lucky enough to draw either one of these tags? This should be a great year....... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

With the moisture this year and the great genetics, N of the ditch is going to be phenomenal for those that drew.

Good luck to all you guys. Make some memories and bring back the big boys.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

A good friend from AZ drew the late east tag with 5 points. He is going to go guided. I plan to tag along. I live in Oregon, and am excited at an opportunity to see that country.I have read about the strip all my life, it will be fun to finally put my boots on the ground in that country. JB

Enjoy Your experience with Your friend on His hunt,great deer country --- But,the units of 12A-w & A-e are considered the "Kaibab Plateau".The units of 13A & 13B are considered "The Az. Strip",I believe most will agree.Good Luck --- Bruce & SilverGrand

Actually the kaibab plateau is in the strip, The "strip" is the piece of land between the canyon and Utah. Although most hunters refer to the strip as 13a and 13b.

I was slightly confused reading posts when I did my search for information when I learned he had drawn. The bulk of the big buck photo's I looked at were 13a and 13b.We will work hard on getting a good buck.Thanks for the clarification. JB

My dad drew the 12A west late tag! We are excited and my maps should be here tomorrow to start looking over the areas. If anyone has any pointers, we would happily listen. COngrats to all that drew. Lets see some pics from previous hunts up there.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-11 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]>My dad drew the 12A west
>late tag! We are excited
>and my maps should be
>here tomorrow to start looking
>over the areas. If
>anyone has any pointers, we
>would happily listen. COngrats
>to all that drew.
>Lets see some pics from
>previous hunts up there.

CmbBulldog, are you guys out of staters? I can help you guys out some. I have been on either the west or the east late hunt for the past 8 years. Your dad is a lucky man indeed, as the kaibab is the place that addicted me to hunting 25 years ago.I will also be guiding up there already with a couple of clients.Send me your contact info and your phone and we can go over the maps when you get them. I drew what we call the strip, 13b archery. Good luck to all. Long live the kaibab.

12AW late for me....finally. 12 years of waiting gaining bonus points in between deployments and living overseas. Best of luck to all.

How many are doing it DIY and how many are going guided? Looks like it will be DIY for me.

S/F

My good friend Jay Chan drew the late westside and I'll be up there with him. Know of three more from a family in Kingman who drew with just a half dozen points between them! Talk about lucky!

As soon as I get the "list" we'll get some stuff out there and get my boys to work!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom