141,143,151-156 Antelope

Lurch

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has hunted this zone and could give me some expectations. I hear it is rich in antelope. Going to get out scouting ASAP. Does anyone have pictures of bucks from this area? Super excited for the season to start, hoping I can spend some quality time looking for a good one!

I've deer hunted 183 a few times on the border of 156 there's no shortage of goats, pm me and I'll give u a little more specifics

LAST EDITED ON May-31-19 AT 10:54AM (MST)[p]I had this archery tag last season. Spent 7 full days hunting, covered lots of ground. Found goats up as high as 8,000 feet down to the bottom. Would be happy to chat over the phone. PM me if interested.

These ~70" boys were plentiful. Still today I'm heartbroken, had a complete metal lapse that costed me an upper 70s maybe 80" just beautiful goat. .......till next time..... ;)

24852img2937.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-31-19 AT 03:29PM (MST)[p]>I've deer hunted 183 a few
>times on the border of
>156 there's no shortage of
>goats, pm me and I'll
>give u a little more
>specifics

Do you mean 151 junkie?

dang the map book I have is so old the unit bordering 183 was 151 now it's split into two units 156 and 153

Yeah u could be right on that one I've only deer hunted in 18 and we just always called that border 156, guess if I ever use all my lope points I'll have to get it right lol

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom