160 ram

C

crosshairz

I was just wondering,but I can buy a bighorn sheep that is in the 160 class and i was just wondering what a sheep like that would sell for. Any help would be appreicated

just guessing,that YOU don't "HUNT SHEEP"? And are poosibly buying to resell?A liitle more INFO would help,Shoulder Mount,or Lifesize.Bighorn? Desert,Calif or Rocky? "160" is about average for a Good Ca.Bighorn,Average for a Desert,but a "DINK for a Rocky.Call your Local Taxidermist,and ask His price,$$$,offer the "Seller" half.it always depends if you are "BUYING or SELLING" what something is worth---

As you were right I am not a sheep hunter I am a muley hunter. And I am just try to start a collection of horns and antlers.And i thought that this would be a good start, but i would like to get hooked on sheep hunting, but I am only 17 and don't have a ton of money. Because I know that sheep hunting is really spendy, but thanks for the info and other info would help thanks.
Tan

Dude, first off spend time on the English language. Your post was terrible.

About sheep. Ahhhh, a fine sport. I was drawn a few years ago. Was screwed by F&G, but am surviving. Still dream about the sheep everyday! Anyway, sheep hunting isn't expensive if you put in for the special hunts. Good luck, PC.

As far as the mount goes, it depends a lot on the quality of the taxidermy. I really get a kick out of trying to put a worth on an animal by "score". What the animal is worth to the hunter (or his family and friends) depends on a lot more than that. I guess if you are buying it from someone you do not know and there is no story behind it????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom