16D ELK Outfitter Needed

Does anyone have contact info on G3 outfitters ? Has anyone hunted with them personally that can give me some feedback.

Thanks
B

?2011 G3 Outfitters
H. Jay Platt
PO Box 513
Reserve, New Mexico 87830
575-772-5925 (ranch)
801-367-7697 (cell)

ive hunted with him extensively. very knowledgeable and one of those few outfitters I've hunted with that actually likes to hunt and outfits because he's one of us. You will love hunting with him. Just make sure your 16d doesn't interfere with my bow hunt and muzzy hunt he's guiding me on. He's mine! lol

the love tayhot? I think that it, and the respect I had for you, died when you shot that baby mountain lion. Is it legal in NM to shoot a mtn lion out from underneath its mother while its nursing??????

Here are a couple of bulls we took out of 16D last fall.

2422roesler_brad_500x72.jpg

2918011.jpg

I did it DIY but I saw a lot of guy's putting in lots of hrs on all my scouting trips

Must be nice having an outfitter do all the heavy lifting for you. Finding the animals and scouting much of the fun for me.

Jay Platt owner of G3 Outfitters - PERIOD! I hunted with Jay last year and cannot think of any way Jay could have worked better or harder!

This might be stupid question since I've never been on an outfitted hunt. How many of their hunters get shots at big bulls like that? How many of their guys get shots with archery? I think that all elk hunting is hard.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom