1st Season Gila Bull

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
484001030900021.jpg

7870ess1442177813582.jpg

Good start to the season. After 10 days of hard hunting i was blessed with this nice bull. Just snapped these two pics after we took him off the horses . I will post more soon.

Cool bull. Congrats. Love the pick-up ride! How'd all those left wing NM knuckleheads handle that cruising down the freeway?

congrats on a very nice bull, but next time you really want to show it off tie it to the front bumper.

Thanks guys , it was either there or on top of the horse trailer I was loaded pretty heavy, TRC you're welcome to buy me a ranch hand so next time I can. .

Tyler hopefully you do buddy. Ocho I agree haha. Thanks again guys. Now my 13 year old has a rifle elk tag end of October, hope he gets it done.

Thanks again fellas, was a great hunt, passed on a few, saw a lot. Miguel, I sent them to Jesse, haven't heard from him at all. Hope you guys are doing good up there.

>I would show him off too,
>empty or full truck!! Bad
>@$$ bull bro! Nice
>job

I agree, great bull. TRC needs to worry about himself.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom