1st Turkey!!!

Silentstalker

Long Time Member
Well,

Yesterday after hunting very hard all day long my Son closed the deal on this nice bird! It was a very fun hunt and it sure was exciting to watch the "fever" take over. He made a great shot and put him down hard! As a proud Dad I thought I would share with you!!!

7356d_turkey_copy.jpg

Thanks guy's, I could not agree more! Life is not about 400" bulls or 200" bucks. It is about spending quality time with those we love and doing it in the mountains makes it that much more enjoyable!!

"Congrats" to Your son on his 1st Spring Tom,and to You making it possible.As always it starts at home --- Bruce & SilverGrand

Great picture. How old is your boy? My son turns six this week. Can't wait tell he starts hunting.

Congrats to the very proud father and the very proud and happy hunter. Love the smile, keep him hunting.

Hey Chad, thanks for sending me those photos and thanks for taking your son Dustin out turkey hunting. If that SMILE doesn't say it all, I don't know what does!!!

D-turkey-2.jpg

That's a great photo and an even better smile. I just had to post that smile again, as that is really the most important part of hunting--------the sharing it with our sons and daughters, and the great memories we make doing it.

Have a good one. BB

Pred,

Not much snow where we were. Had to stay a little further north. Thank you for your help though!

Bill,

Thanks for posting that pic. It is one of my favorite ones of the batch. Dustin is on cloud 9 where he should be. Now I know why my Dad passed on all those stalks for nice bucks and elk to let my brother and I try for them. It is so much funner to watch your younger family members in action!!

As for his age, he is 12 years old and this was the beginning of a very fun year! He starts big game hunting this year. I am more excited this year than ever before!

Thanks for all the compliments. It was a great day for sure!

Very cool, congrats to pops and the gunner. Looking forward to some big game pics.

Father-Son. That's what it is all about. But, now I am taking a Grandson.

Congratulations on a fine Son.....and trophy !!!

Thanks guy's! Good luck on your hunts!

Scott,

Good luck on hunters safety. I am sure she will do fine! Dustin enjoyed that class too.

congrats, took me 30 years i shot my first tom ever yesterday i am hooked now if i can keep drawing

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

That's just cool Chad!!! I got your email while I was hunting turkeys in Kansas. That smile on his face is priceless. I think you've got yourself another addict! Tell him congrats from me.

It's always an adventure!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom