1X rifle scope?

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
I drew a muzzy tag for the Southern Utah Muzzy hunt and wanted to try a 1X rifle scope. The last time I hunted in Utah, I used a red dot from Cabela's and had probems not turning the scope on due to the fact I thought I would run the batteries down. I'm going to try a KNS front sight and a peep sight for now, but wanted to also get a new scope, just in case I don't like the peep sight. Any good ideas on a good rifle scope that won't fall apart after I shoot my 50 cal a 100 times or more. Any ideas?

I have a scout scope set up on my lever action.
It packs quite a punch and the scope handles fine.
I went with the scout set up because I also have a peep sight rear and a firesight front. The scout scope is mounted on a weaver base/rail and is removable with no major effect on reticle position out to 200 yards.

Hope this helps and good luck. BTW, my Leupold is 4x fixed.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

mickeyelk,
The Burris 1X riflescope is a tough, optically excellent piece of equipment. I have one on my Knight .45 cal muzzy and couldn't be happier with it. Good luck on your hunt!

Try a Simmons 1X the crosshair are thinner so they don't covers as much of the deer. I liked mine,(it one my spare ML) I use a leupold red dot now on my Omega.

Without looking I think it's a Pro-Diamond Master Series 1X 32mm
I brought from Midsouth shooters supplies for about $90 bucks.

I bought the Thompson Center scope and I really like it. It gathers light extremely well and still has the 32mm obj. 100.00 in Cabelas. Good luck on the hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom