2012 Draw Odds are posted

There's a 20% chance that I drew my deer tag and an 18% chance that I drew my elk tag. Hard to say for elk though cause they add the archery and rifle statistics together?

It seems like there are a TON more applicants for tags this year. The odd percentages have definitely gone down significantly. More people must want to hunt Idaho this year. For example, the elk tag I drew on the second draw last year had 500 applicants for 150 tags. Last year there wasn't even 150 people who put in for it!!!

The odds for the hunts I put in for actually improved slightly this year... of course that means I didn't draw :)

Mike

my buddy called the fish and game and they just looked up his name and told him what he drow he got a 54 archery lope tag

>my buddy called the fish and
>game and they just looked
>up his name and told
>him what he drow he
>got a 54 archery lope
>tag

Did he catch a 35 inch rainbow in the Big Wood also?

Has anyone that applied for an unlimited tag checked the back door yet? Just wondering if the back door is showing?

"Go hunt for meat at Wall Mart."

people probably decided to put in for that tag because they saw the low odds from last year. I have noticed that a lot of people chase the good odds from unit to unit.

I drew a turkey tag!!!!!!!

20 tags, 20 applicants, probably still didn't draw...

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

jbloom17, what did you put in for?

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

For those of you wondering about the backdoor...
I drew an unlimited archery antelope tag and was able to check the F&G website and get my results before it crashed. I checked the backdoor and it doesn't show that permit like it used to.
Probably just have to wait, I don't think the backdoor works like it used to.

system still down! I called the Boise office and they said they had no idea when it would be up. Lady was able to give me results over the phone. I drew unit 18 archery bull, Son drew unit 11 muley. 208 334-3700

john

Don't waste you're time calling the office.I got a hold of Cindy,and she said she could not give me any info. until the web site came online. She was not helpful and had an ATTITUDE!!

Wow, that's funny...

I called the Office - 334-3700...

And I drew my second choice Elk hunt, which is pretty cool seeing as I didn't have many options for Dec!

Called the office and this time got a person named Nickie,and she was very helpful and i drew Elk in 48,and she looked up my friends number as well, what a difference!

Cindy was very nice and helpful as well. I was unable to take it any longer. Site was up at 3:30 am but, it would kick me off. Finally I had to call!

Its on

John

Matt was great.... except he told me I did not draw any tags. It only took him about 30 seconds to pull me up and tell me. Have fun everyone!

just got my Normal news "NO" on everything again thats 11 years in a row !!! found out this year F&G had the most controlled hunt apps ever !! 123000 people applied 1093 1st choice apps for 40 elk 730 1st choice for 42 deer !!!

> found out this
>year F&G had the most
>controlled hunt apps ever !!
> 123000 people applied
> 1093 1st choice apps
>for 40 elk
>730 1st choice for 42
>deer !!!

I guess the recession is over......

>
>> found out this
>>year F&G had the most
>>controlled hunt apps ever !!
>> 123000 people applied
>> 1093 1st choice apps
>>for 40 elk
>>730 1st choice for 42
>>deer !!!
>
>
>I guess the recession is over......
>

Amazing the jump in some hunts, 44 buck went up 20% in one year, and that hunt has quite a few tags and has had a fairly steady number of applicants ~2400 historically, but was over 3000 this year. This is one of my primary oppositions to going to a BP system, as I think that same 44 tag would likely jump to 4000 or 5000 the first year. Not looking to start an argument, but I feel for my grandkids.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom