K

Kwnicholson

Is it too early to start thinking of 2012? I don't think so since I didn't get crap this year. I ask, because I'm on my way to raft the Snake tomorrow. I live in CA, and am interested in trying to hunt up there. I've stumbled across the IF&G website, but couldn't really tell if there are archery seasons for both deer and elk up near Riggins. Any clue on what units those are? I think they are like 15 & 16? Any help would be great, I need to start budgeting and planning. Good luck on those who have tags!

AT monstermuleys, do they not have all of the zones up? I can't seem to find the chances to draw a unit 15 tag for elk or deer. Are these just over the counter tag?

Over the counter archery but most is general and starts the 15? If I'm not mistaken in the actual wilderness units. Good units in area 23 19 19a 17 etc. All hold deer and elk if you can get high enough some tough hunting if your looking for big animals.

I heard that the end of the world is supposed to be in 2012. Hopefully it won't be until after hunting season .... and after November if I get my draw hunt.

But all the info you're asking for is on the Fish and Game website.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom