2013 Youth Hunt Success Vid

katorade

Great start to the year, I had the opportunity to take a friend and help him harvest his first bird on the youth hunt, right after he shot it he said "That is the coolest thing I have ever done!" and three days later I was lucky enough to harvest my bird. Hope everyone has a good rest of the season and GOOD LUCK!

VIDEO LINK

6295dsc00065.jpg

5276022.jpg

My bird
550043.jpg

Congrats to you all. That is way cool. I'm happy for your youth friend and that you was there to show him the ropes and get it on vidio and some great after photos for him to alway remeber his first gobbler.

Way to get it done and pass on hunting!!!

If I hadn't of known where the Shooter was I'd of almost said he almost got a 2 for 1!:D

Nice Job!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

LAST EDITED ON May-05-13 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]Looks like you are "paying it forward" Sir Kade.
Introducing someone to a new game is as much fun as playing yourself. Great video, although the whole time I was worried about you getting caught in the crossfire! You obviously trust him more than I did!

Great bird you got as well. Very nice my friend!
Best wishes on the draws. Perhaps lightning will strike twice in your family with another sheep tag. That'd be real special!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom