2016 NM Back Door Results

hunting1

Ok, I know this is early but we all know it is going to happen, so here it is, anyone figure you out a way to see the results early?

Sorry, can't wait.... Best of luck.

I was just having some fun Mozey, I agree we won't see any movement for at least probably 2-weeks.

Last year the back door results didn't happen until a week or so before the draw. The draw was scheduled for April 29th, 2014 and they came out around April 21/22, 2014.

I would suspect it would be the same this here. However, they've had a whole year to tighten up their application code and their flawed website design - this year might just be the year the backdoors become impenetrable.

>Last year the back door results
>didn't happen until a week
>or so before the draw.
>The draw was scheduled for
>April 29th, 2014 and they
>came out around April 21/22,
>2014.
>
>I would suspect it would be
>the same this here. However,
>they've had a whole year
>to tighten up their application
>code and their flawed website
>design - this year might
>just be the year the
>backdoors become impenetrable.

505 is right , I've been able to sneak a peak four years straight, but this year I really doubt we r gonna be able peak.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-16 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]Here's to hoping someone finds a back door this yr!

Got Me excited for a minute there. I once knew a Girl in New Mexico, that was Her nickname, Backdoor...........Largebull

I'm sure there will be some sort of way to sneak a peak. It's just a matter of sneaking a peak in the right moment in time before they seal off the entire website and the links. They couldn't figure out a way to hide the "app # lic #" last year so they just commented it out in the source code and made it invisible to everyone. The chances of them fixing that though is tough to say. My guess is, you might just might if you time it right be able to view results just like last year. That being said, they could also remove the links before they even do the draw. It's tough to say!

Now I know why their website always crashes - it's not because hunters are all trying to view their draw results, it's because every hunter is throwing loads of commands and arbitrary overloading non sense to their servers trying to find the backdoor ha ha ha!

So there is something interesting happening when you check your applications,the order is off from the way you apply. Example one application the order is 3rd,1st,2nd and on another it was 3rd,2nd,1st and yet on another it was 1st 3rd 2nd. Does this mean anything? Hopefully! but, probably not!

I see what mossback wrote and it does appear that it put the hunt codes in order thus changing the hunt choice order but, on the youth applications it did not? Oh well, what's a few more days!...........I'll check again!

It means nothing. I fell for it last year when one of my buddies that was attaching told me I got our choice order wrong, so I deleted that app (forfeiting the app fee) and reapplied, only to see the same order (numerical). Don't let it throw you.

>It means nothing. I fell
>for it last year when
>one of my buddies that
>was attaching told me I
>got our choice order wrong,
>so I deleted that app
>(forfeiting the app fee) and
>reapplied, only to see the
>same order (numerical). Don't
>let it throw you.

Means Nada at all... Its numerical order that's it. They won't even do the draw till they are inside the last 7 days. Also this year I wouldn't be surprised if they did seal off any way to see, such as taking away links. The g&f monitor these websites as well ,my advice to anyone who may find a way in KEEP IT TO YOURSELF , last year I saw my results early and as soon as it was posted on this site and bowsite, it was locked back up.

I think they have a deadline for harvest reporting of April 7th for some species, or there may be application rejection, so the draw will not happen until after that. So IMO best case the draw happens next week, realistically it will probably happen around April 20th or so and that gives them a week to audit. Also i think there may be a way to tell if you drew, but most backdoor options will likely be taken away.

I'm sure the reason they care is they want to avoid the situation where somebody says "Backdoor indicated I drew, but when results came out I didn't, whaaa..."

While trying to get details early is entertaining, it ain't official until the results are posted.

And as stated, IF you do find a sneaky way to check early, keep it to yourself or at least don't post it on the internet or it will be shut down immediately.

Carl

Funny,
we have one of the fastest after deadline to draw date system,but not fast enough for some.
I usually get an e-mail notice from G&F for a B-day present several days before the posted date.....

>Funny,
> we have one of
>the fastest after deadline to
>draw date system,but not fast
>enough for some.
>I usually get an e-mail notice
>from G&F for a B-day
>present several days before the
>posted date.....

Yes sir, last year we got to see what we drew 5 days before the emails were even sent out. This year it seems to be approaching must quicker than last.

I'm with you Hank, I also get a B-day notice before the actual day. Just usually unsuccessful though LOL. I think G&F may leave a back door open just to sit, watch and laugh at all of those hunters squirming around the backdoor. LOL
Mike

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-16 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-16 AT 01:51?PM (MST)

Guaranteed working back door right now! You will know your result if you follow this simple procedure.

1. Log into your account
2. Select "Draw Hunt Applications."
3. Click on "Delete Application" in upper right hand corner
4. Click "Confirm Delete" on next window.

If it allows you to delete your application you will not draw the tag.

This method will be a guaranteed way to know you are not drawing this year until they remove the ability to delete the application because the draw is finally starting. Once they actually start the draw, you will not be able to delete your application.

So, we need someone different to do this every day until it won't let you anymore and that way the rest of us can know when the draw actually starts. Any volunteers?

SURELY NO ONE WILL ACTUALLY TRY THIS. I would feel a little bad if they did, unless of course they were competing with me for one of my choices. :)

Ha! Belive it or not I did it last night for elk, but with good reason, my son drew a tag in AZ for early archery elk, so I had to do it!

Give it a couple weeks,Guys that can barley use a smartphone
Will make the Chinese military look like amateurs when it comes to hacking.

>Give it a couple weeks,Guys that
>can barley use a smartphone
>
>Will make the Chinese military look
>like amateurs when it comes
>to hacking.

Its almost like you directed that towards me Miguel ahaha

>I find myself checking this thread
>way to often. Must be
>that time again!...

You put in same as last year buddy ?

Just for fun and since this thread is slowing down, any guesses at to what day the draw will take place? Not he results, the actual draw. My guess is next Wednesday, anyone think differently ?

All I know is all these e-mails from the game and fish keep getting me way to excited. I get pumped when I see one then realize it is a stocking report or a road block warning or a give us part of your tax return. I think they are sending these out on purpose this time of year.

I know!!! I pop open my gmail and the first thing I see is 3 emails from game and fish. I was ready to jump for joy. I think some sadistic soul in Sante Fe may have done this intentionally.

>Just for fun and since this
>thread is slowing down, any
>guesses at to what day
>the draw will take place?
>Not he results, the actual
>draw. My guess is next
>Wednesday, anyone think differently ?
>

I also agree with the 20th!

I was thinking Thursday the 21st, that gives them Friday and Monday to audit verify and whatever else they do post draw with emails starting around 3pm on Tuesday the 26th...however, i wouldn't complain if it happend sooner...

Not sure why am watching for NM...there is a 95% chance they are going to say unsuccessful. I guess there is always a chance.

The 95% stat applied to myself. There are a lot of people who have great odds in NM. I have always had great hunts and met great people during my NM hunts. I simply don't have great odds.

Good luck to everybody.

Im sorry, I was just being a smart a$$, because I a$$umed you were complaining like almost every other non- resident on here. Thats what happens when we a$$-ume though!

And even MORE emails today. I swear, someone is playing a dirty joke on us in Sante Fe.
At the 9 o'clock morning meeting they're sitting around drinking their coffee saying "So guys, how many emails should we shoot out today to rattle the cage of the continuous email checkers?"

I bet it's already done or well under way. If the entire draw and audit only takes less than one week why would they just sit on it for four weeks before they even start and then knock it out. This is a government org. so logic certainly may not apply. Does anybody know for sure what happens and when?

Cory

What's up Cory ? Last 3 years straight it happened inside of a week from the result date. It will be Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

100% for certain, the draw has not been done.The draw is processed all at once, not over a period of a week.Sit tight guys , its coming up soon enough...OR, is it really already processed and that G&F dept is just plain mean???? bahhahahahhh!BAHAHAHA

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom