.284 160 grain Nosler Accubonds

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
Anybody know where I can get some? I've had 300 back ordered from Cabelas since April. Just back ordered some from Mid West last week.

But I need em now.

Thanks

Those are tough to get at times as you know. Not sure where you live but i finally picked up 2 boxes at 2nd Amendment in Bakersfield recently. Last they had at the time.Good luck!
I also have 140's and 160's on backorder w/ Cabelas

LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-14 AT 09:10PM (MST)[p]good luck ,,,, fine round but very hard to find

where are we going to find any 284 shells of any kind when the state goes non lead?

I have some 140 grain ones going to be delievered Monday. Anybody have a pet load for the 140 gr Accubonds in a Rem. 7mm?

I was going to try RL22 and IMR 4831 for the 160s. Maybe 4350 or RL19 for the 140s?

I have manuals but want to see what's worked best for others.

I got 4 boxes of 160'ers Friday, from Mid-West.......and the Cabelas order is still on back order.

Next Monday I start working up a load, and breaking in a barrel.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom