2A NM Youth Rifle

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
My 9 year old son drew the 2A Youth Hunt. He will be 10 next month and shot his first deer, a fallow deer doe, last weekend. I've personally hunted 2B Jan archery so I know what that's like (I haven't applied for the tag since but that's another story). So for starters, the expectation for a buck is just a buck. Obviously if we can find a big three point or something mature, that goes without saying but it's his call to pull the trigger. The kid is going to want to kill something, that I am sure of.
The experience for my 10 year old is most important. My goal is to be keeping him engaged, excited and enthusiastic as we embark on his first real adventure hunt. Anyone on here been part of that Youth hunt and what was their experience overall in 2A?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom