2lumpy

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-14 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]Hi rockroller, I responded to your inquiry back in June:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/21815.html#18

They are now 8 weeks old, no more mortality, all are doing well in my "fly pen". It's not as large as I'd like but they seem to be doing okay in it. There almost all feathered out with full colors in place now (60 days old). They haven't been pecking each other like the pheasants I raised last year. I guess there's still time for them to turn cannibal but so far so good.

In about 30 days and I'll release about 20 of them here in my yard, hoping they'll stick around the pen and the rest of chukers that I'll keep in the pen. I'll give them about 30 more days to bonded to my yard then let the rest of them out and hopefully they'll stay in the yard with the birds I released earlier.

I like to watch them running around, doing there thing here behind my house. If they leave, oh well, it's been fun to watch them mature.

DC

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom