2nd draw

Drawn several antelope and a couple late bull elk. Have never drawn a late deer in any of the draws in 30+ years!!

Several years ago I drew a 44 buck tag in the second draw, the year before that I drew a 44 buck tag in the first draw as well.

Second draw super tags have been awarded.

and i'm in with max points again!!!!

i don't even remember what i put in for....good luck. if you believe the 2nd draw is actually even a thing. i kinda think its just a fairy tail they tell us hunters as a bed time story so we can still have a dream

Seems to me from your threads your pretty much a bowhunter?
If that's true I'll bet I can help your memory a little bit by guessing what unit you put in for in the second draw for elk !!
I'll keep it to myself though. :)

Struck out on all the easy leftover doe WT, but did manage to draw an Oct 1st elk tag. Get to go camping while the weather is still nice!!!

I got lucky and drew a late muzz deer tag. Now to figure out how to fit that after 3rd season Co deer and still be home by Thanksgiving, going to be tight.

Didn't draw any tags this year. Guess it's general season again.....Seems to be my only consistent hunts lol

Idaho was my last hope.

As Roy Clark and his Hee Haw crew use to say "Gloom, Despair and Agony on me" when it comes to drawing any special tags anywhere this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom