>were at the wildlife board
>meeting. It was brought up
>that if the rifle and
>muzzle loader hunters had to
>pick their area so should
>the bow hunters. They
>already had a longer season
>than the other two.

Oh cry me a river you still get 20+ days to bow hunt.

Do these Antelope Island bucks qualify for inclusion into the Boone & Crockett record book? Or the SCI record book?

I don't think I've seen any Antelope Island mule deer, be it auction tag buck or random draw tag buck, show up there.

Does anyone know if these hunts are Fair Chase according to B&C rules? (Just askin' - please don't shoot the questioner.)

>Do these Antelope Island bucks qualify
>for inclusion into the Boone
>& Crockett record book?
>Or the SCI record book?
>
>
>I don't think I've seen any
>Antelope Island mule deer, be
>it auction tag buck or
>random draw tag buck, show
>up there.
>
>Does anyone know if these hunts
>are Fair Chase according to
>B&C rules? (Just askin' -
>please don't shoot the questioner.)
>

***Yes, they would all qualify as B&C fair chase if one was taken that scored high enough. That is another problem with how "fair chase" is defined, but I'll just leave that short answer for you because it's an island and has nothing to do with being high fenced that throws an animal out of book consideration.

Wonder why none of these AI super bucks have shown up in B&C? They certainly look big enough. And their claimed scores are big enough. So far as I can tell not one of them, auction tag or draw tag, has been submitted.

Denny has submitted some of his other trophies, maybe he'll get around to it with these, eventually. You'd think the draw tag hunters, having killed the biggest buck they're ever likely to see, would get them measured.

Just wonderin'

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom