360 4x5 elk sheds (pics)

antlersinc

Here are 4 pictures of a set of elk sheds that my brother found several weeks ago. He actually saw the antlers fall off this bull's head. This bull was only a 4x5, but he is huge and scored over 360 B&C with a spread over 60".

168947.jpg

168953.jpg

168957.jpg

168958.jpg

WOW.... I was thinking to myself as I opened this post there is no way a 4x5 would score 360!!!!! I guess pics are worth 1000 words!!!!!

Great find!!!!!

Great pictures. That's certianly a first for me. I've never seen anything quite like it. That's a great find, congrats and thanks for sharing.
Rod

First thing i thought too was that I was going to hate being the one to tell him that no way a 4x5 will score 360. Wrong.

Holy Smokes!! That 4-point side has to be the world record. Where did you find that thing? Do you have any previous years' sheds of that bull?

Tell us about the shed hunting shirt the guy with the hat has on too (MB length as well)
Jeff

Here is some more info on these sheds....the 4-point side has a main beam measurement of 65" and the 5-point side is 63". This is our fourth year of finding this bull's sheds. He was a 6x5, then 5x5, then 6x5, and this year's 5x4. I havn't taken any pictures of the previous year's sheds yet. As for the shirt in the pictures, a lady we know made up the logo and gave us shirts and stickers to use. It says "Horn Hunter Madness" around the outside of the decal.

I still can't get over how big and massive those sheds are! They should easily win the MM shed contest.

Hey antlersinc have you ever thought of cutting off the G-1, G-2, and the G-3 and then using the rest of the horn as a shepherd's staff? It would make some little kid in a nativity scene mighty happy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom