3A/C

MaineFlatlander

I have drawn the rifle deer tag. I have researched MM and the AZ website .I have hunted 4A, 1, and 27 over the years. Since I live in Maine there will be no scouting for me. I will have the entire season season to hunt. I have heard the burn is slowly going past its prime time. I'm hoping for a little local input. I have hunted all over the West and not afraid to put on a pack and hike one out a few miles. I'm not a trophy hunter but am hoping to get a nice 4X4 representative mule deer.

Thanks....that is what every one/thing is saying. Looking forward to having a fun time. Will be stopping in WY for deer and antelope then coming south.

While I haven't killed one in this unit I have seen some Monsters so to say you won't get one isn't exactly how I feel. They're there you just gotta find them. I saw 5 bachelor bucks (all trophies in my mind) north of the 260 about 20 minutes west of ShowLow a couple years ago. Good Luck!

Anyone who says there are no trophy bucks I the unit hasn't spent much time there. Its a great unit and has so far been managed for deer very well.

Interesting discussion. I spend a lot of time in 3C. See a lot of elk but not a ton of deer.

Most of my time there is spent south of the 260. Anyone have any thoughts that maybe the better deer population is north of the highway?

Good luck on your hunt in 3A/3C, this unit has been managed better making for a pretty good hunt. Maybe some have had success on the 3A/3C archery hunt and can post some photos!

>Anyone who says there are no
>trophy bucks I the unit
>hasn't spent much time there.
>Its a great unit and
>has so far been managed
>for deer very well.

+1 Bugler. This is my home unit and I say it rivals the Kiabab. Shhh... Don't tell anybody I said that.

[/im
g][/URL]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom