4 for 4, Thanks Wyoming!

30Hart

Very Active Member
I've cashed in a total of 35 Wyoming preference points the last four years....deer, moose, antelope, and now elk today. How many of you guys have done the same? All I have left is sheep.

9 deer, 9 pronghorn, 4 elk and 17 sheep.

Burned my moose points 10 years ago and me elk a few years ago . should burn my sheep points this year unless something real unexpected goes down.

I've been on at least a half dozen hunts in WY and haven't had a bad one yet. wish I could say the same for some other states, WY hard to beat.

Stay thirsty my friends

deer 9, elk 9, pronghorn 7, sheep 20. Took a moose years ago. Quit applying for a Mountain Goat tag as I have been lucky enough to draw a Colorado and Montana goat tag. The places I would like to hunt deer and elk have little or no non-res. tags, just keep waiting

440---What the heck are you waiting for with your 9PPs for deer and antelope for cripes sakes! IMHO building more than 5 or 6 for them is a waste of money, especially deer.

Assuming my elk points are going to zero out this morning...which it appears they will:

I will have burned 28 Wyoming big game points in the past three years on moose, antelope, deer and now elk.

Based on my age, NR tag allocation and the number of people in front of me....I bailed on the sheep points when they raised the price to $100/point. Stayed in the game for moose thinking I could draw a good tag in five years or maybe less....took me six.

Congratulations to those who drew tags!

I've burned pronghorn points and moose points and both resulted in great experiences. Thanks Wyoming! I wish I could do it more often but there's nothing wrong with sharing the resource with other lucky NR hunters. I hope they appreciate the experience as much as I did!

I'll burn through my sheep points this year.... God willing and if guys don't jump around the units too much.

Now... if we can just keep the generous NR sheep quota where it is for a few years until I draw.

Elk is on the list for next year.... I hope.

Good luck to all but a extra helping for me (selfish, of course)

Zeke

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom