4 season tent

T

tennesseeMike

Can someone comment on Eureka K2 XT or their High Camp models....or any other 4 season tents you have experience with.

Don't know much about the eureka k2. Purchased a bibler eldorado two years ago and used twice. It's a very good 4 season tent. A little to much for my needs. Will consider selling. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Hilliberg Atko one man 4 season tent. Has almost as much room as a couple of two man tents I've owned. fatrooster.

http://www.tarptent.com/

Scarp II two man tent

At 3 and a half pounds add another 17 oz. and it is a two man four season FREE STANDING tent. Can also be used broken down and use the fly only option. I am happy with mine.

>http://www.tarptent.com/
>
>Scarp II two man
>tent
>
>At 3 and a half pounds
>add another 17 oz. and
>it is a two man
>four season FREE STANDING tent.
>Can also be used broken
>down and use the fly
>only option. I am
>happy with mine.

+1 I have a scarp 2 on order. It looks to be a great tent.

After using/evaluating the Hilleberg I have a new definition of the term 4 season.

If you really need a 4 season tent, you have to consider the Hilleberg.

Wade
www.HardcoreOutdoor.com

After doing a lot of research and reading a ton of reviews. I landed on the Hilleberg Nammatj 3 GT. They had a floor model that was at a 15% discount. Probably a little heavier than what some would want at 8.5 lbs but still not too bad for a good 4 season tent. I think I will be loving the huge vestibule when those AK rains set in. thanks for you input.
Mike-TN

After doing a good bit of research including reading a ton of tent reviews I have purchased the Hilleberg Nammatj 3 GT. Probably a little heavier than some 4 season tent but at 8lbs it is lighter than many. I think I will love the huge vestibule on this tent.
Thanks for the responses.
Mike-TN

I was going with the Hilleberg Akto, but went with the Hilleberg Soulo, check it out awesome tent.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom