SOLD 410 Bore Turkey Loads - Hard to Find

Blank

Long Time Member
Five (5) boxes, 10 rounds per box (50 total) of 410 bore Turkey loads. 3 inch, 7 1/2 shot. $125 shipped TYD UPS Ground.

F0E1130E-07E3-4A06-8100-A249C60D8823_1_201_a.jpeg

I haven't seen any 410 of any style in Idaho Falls in over a year. Just trying to help, before it gets to the season. TSS is running $40-45/box!!

Does the 7 1/2 shot work well for turkey? I can get an over the counter tag for my grandson for turkey, wasn't sure a .410 would be "enough gun". Thanx!

Not sure yet, as this will be my first year with the 410. I've been shooting them with 3" and 3 1/2" 12 ga, 6's, and my shoulder just can't take the pounding anymore. Gonna try my new little 410 Mossberg 500, as it groups this load really well at 30 yards. From all I have read, the tungsten TSS is best (expensive tho) and those are usually in 9 or 9.5 shot. These DoubleX Diamond are hardened lead and copper plated, so should have quite a wallop.

Hey blank my son has a 410.. his first year with a license and would love to have some. Seconds if someone has an offer anyhow! Thx

Trix: Is it an original one, or one of the newer G2's? I bet with screw in choke tube it would be fun to try!!

G1. It has the choke. I’ve only shot a couple 45 long colt rounds. What is a real blast is to stand up as backup for a kid shooting clay pigeons and see his expression when you hit the one he just missed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom