4th Choice

Robiland

Very Active Member
Well, I have bad news and I have good news.

Bad news is I did not draw my 1st wasatch west, 2nd Manti, or 3rd unit 28 (name not sure if its Cedar or Panguitch lakes) choice archery deer tag. But I did draw my fourth choice, Zion. So at least I am hunting.

Did anyone else have that happen to them? 4th choice tag???

I was really hoping for wasatch west since I was pretty sure, and he did, my brother in law Hawkeye, would draw his archery elk tag for wasatch. Oh well, atleast I can focus on his hunt and not mine.

I drew my fourth choice also. I put in for all archery tags to boot. My first choice had a 1 in 1.3 odds based off of last year. I had 2 friends who didn't draw the same first choice as me also.

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!" -Harry S. Truman

My fourth was drawn...CNTL MTN/NEBO!
I may surrender for medical refund of get a variance for extended season...(totally valid medical reason.....plicks!).
I drew every state I put in for so I can pick and choose!
Smack Daddy

Get Real SMACKDADDY!

We Hear your Same BS every year!

That Wacky-Tobacky must be some Good Sshhitt!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Huntinfantic-
I drew the archery tag. I have hunted down in that unit before, but only during the rifle hunt when I was a dedicated hunter.

So I am not too sure where to head for the archery hunt. I have hunted archery up on the Unit just North of Zion during the archery hunt but not on the south side of HWY 20(?).

Any ideas would be great:)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-13 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]Robiland-

Forget about yourself and focus your efforts on helping your brother-in-law whack a monster bull. I hear he is a great guy.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

I guess we will see how he can do. I am only but a man, I cannot kill the animal for you. It will depend A LOT on you and your shooting skills. I've seen you shoot league and hunting. :)

Plus I am the cheapest guide out there. All I require for payment is a cold Coke or Dew!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom