4th season buck

Nice Buck

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

Nice buck, I really like the way his frame boxes up, congrats.

"Relax and squeeze the trigger, They can't
get away;)", quoted from the best hunter I
know

Thanks guys. I live and hunt in unit 38. It has been pretty dry so far. I have only seen snow once this year, and that was in the second season. I was hunting a bigger one that I knew was in the area, but I was happy to take this buck. He's about 26" wide with very minimal deductions.

Shot him on the first morning of the hunt. He was rutting hard. I have seen a lot more deer this year then recent years. Hopefully a few more mild winters and the deer will be back to the pre 07' winter numbers. Hope everyone had good luck on their hunts!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom