54 Deer ?'s

mentalmidge

Wondering if anyone has been down in 54 and if so are the deer moving down low? Any help would be great thinking of heading over on the end of week or beginning of next.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-11 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]Ha HA! he is not the only one that has not filled there Super Tag yet,I am still working on my Elk! But i am going up on Friday to 41 to finish it off with a 350 bull I found, i am tired and worn out. There is a nice buck down on 41 right on the nevada border that is shooter, he is just north of the Diamond A Ranch on public. PM your number and I will let you where.

Abiggerfish2fry

Oh boy, I guess a super tag should do it! I saw some dandy's in 54 this past September.

I was going to wait but I am done with this Tag and hunting for the year, I put over 10,000 on my truck over the past month and a haft. that 350 bull looks good anough for me!

I can only imagine! So... what units have you all hunted this year? Can you use any weapon or if it is an archery only hunt you have to use archery?

Yeah still have my supertag. I have been way to pickey this year trying to best the 190 buck from last year. Seen lots of deer just not the one! Hope it doesn't come down to NOV 30th again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom