57-1 Antelope

M

Muley6x6

Hi there.. I was lucky and drew a 57-1 antelope tag for this year. I was hoping someone out there could give me some advice on any areas to possibly take a look at. I dont want your honey hole.. just some advice. I have been to the area several times deer hunting.. but never antelope hunting. If anyone can help out a fellow Monster Muley long time buddy I would really be thankful. Please feel free to post here or PM me. Thanks in advance....

Mike ... aka Muley6x6

There aren't really any honey holes in the unit. If you've been hunting for deer in the unit you should know that the southern half or so is mostly public and the northern is checker board. This checkered land is alomst impossible to get on because in wyoming you can not corner jump and so that only limits you to the one county road and highway that go through there and the sections of public that touch them. Remember that just because it is an established road doesn't mean its a county road. The oil field roads that pass through private ground, to my understanding, are not public access. If you have anymore questions i would try to help as best as possible.

PY

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom