5BN Help

S

sndvls

With 6 bonus points, I was unable to draw a 6A bull tag. I only put in for this unit, so I put my 10yr old son on a seperate tag for 6A and 5BN. What do you know, he draws a late bull taq on his first ever submission. Since I have only hunted 6A, I was thinking the west part of 5BN is where we would start our scouting. Any suggestions on this unit would be greatly appreaciated, since I put my foot in my mouth and told him I would mount his first bull killed.

get a topo of ashurst lake.we saw lots of elk during the antelpoe season.we also saw several guys on atv scouting.take a day and look east of the power lines.good luck and good hunting.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom