6A CHAMP tag

Hi I am from Idaho my name is Butch Christianson I drew a 6a champ tag I was A guide and outfitter most of my life I ran hounds for lots of years I specialized in deer elk bear mostly plus other hunts to I am getting all crippled up now and can’t walk anymore I been putting in for Arizona for a lot of years but since I am losing my walking ability I burned them on a champ tag I have a couple young men that are going to go early and hound hunt for bears and scout for elk my son and his friend are going to bring me to Arizona closer to the season. We never been to this part of Arizona so if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it very much I know no one likes to give up there favorite place just looking for some suggestions thank you very much

Lots of elk in the country only been out there camping summer time, I can’t imagine they move much,(besides going further from roads) the champ tag should be a lot of fun since there are significantly less tags than the general rifle. My advice would be cover all the country you can just for the simple fact of enjoying new country. I would assume most pressure around mormon lake, but with fewer tags might be a great place to start. When running the hounds for bear maybe start down south in the unit in the canyons with lots of oak brush. But being from Nevada I don’t get any bear tags so my advice ain’t worth much.

I am in South Carolina now and these Hillbilly's run deer with dogs. Sick. cowardly. You get 5 tags and I don't even wanna hunt here. When you feed em and shoot em standing there that aint hunting. Pretty much like these shows I see from Texas and they are proud when they shoot that buck under the feeder., Just Sayin.................LOL.........................BULL!

I want to thank everyone who has made this trip special Don Martin Blue Hair. crazy monkey and most of all Supreme Road Hunter This hunt was more fun and exciting than I have did in a lot of years I talked to Supreme Road Hunter every day I seen 5 to 7 herds of elk every day being my mobility is so bad it was hard to get a good look at all the bulls it was really cold 20 degrees with a 20 mile wind we had one big herd with a good bull in it we got on every day but couldn’t get a good look at the big bull the bull I shot I am as proud of him as any bull I have every got thanks again Danny for everything you did for me Butch Christianson

IMG_5366.jpeg

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom