6a mule deer advice.

T

Tryanime

I have never hunted before, and i decided to give it try. i was drawn for 6a but really have no clue what i'm doing. i went up to the mesa tank the other day to scout, but i saw nothing but elk. i was wondering if someone could give me an idea of where to look. i'm not asking for secret hunting spots or anything, just a general area. i only have two more weekends off between now and the season start, and id like to make the best of them by scouting areas where i actually might find deer. any help would be appreciated.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-11 AT 08:39AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/5396spot_#2_011.jpg

Here is a buck on my cam in 6a. Look around apache maid and you may see him.

thanks guys. i'm going to head up to those spots next weekend.
ruthunter, your pic didn't show up, but i'm going to check the the area. thanks again all

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom