6x7 Non-typical So. Cal buck

H

Highsierrakiller

Now that I have your attention.
I know where to find some really great deer in X9A and X12. I have hunted the zone a whole lot over the past couple of years. Whether it was my tag or I was helping guide friends or family we always walked away successful and very happy. From the early archery season to the late G39 hunt, I have hunted and/or help guide them all in that area.

So I'm looking for a piggy back ride into X9A or X12 or any of the two's archery tags. it takes 3 points to draw X9A and 3.5 to draw X12. 1 point to Draw A16 (X9A archery). If you were to let me piggy back my way in with you, Your points would be split evenly between us.
In return, I would do all the scouting, and could guarantee A shot at a good buck. 20 -22 inch deer all day. But I feel 100% confident I could at least line you up with a solid shot on a good deer. and of course I would do my best to find bigger and better. Anybody on here interested in sharing there points with me please PM me. I have a ton of pictures id love to share of some great bucks I have taken and/or help take. I'm experienced and a respectful sportsman.

As for the critics on here, I will not involve my self in any childish high school bickering matches.

Highsierrakiller? YOUR?E A MORON!? Did that get your attention?

Great first post and thread title! This should be enough to steer anyone away on here. Are you an outfitter or something?

Its guys like you that make it harder and harder to get a decent tag these days. I'm no angel. I once rode a friends? points a couple years ago. It's one thing to point ride a friend or family member but to come on this site and solicit guys with points is absolutely classless.

Once every five years or so a guy can pull a rifle tag in the zones you speak of. A minimum of 3 points for X9A or 3.5 for X12 will NOT guarantee you those tags. Maybe a couple years ago but currently. Not sure where you're getting your statistics from.

I was born and raised in these zones. I could, without a doubt, do what you are attempting to do every year with outstanding success. But I don't. Mainly because I have enough dignity not to whore out the local game and undercut guys who are waiting year after year to draw a good tag.

How about you wait your turn and be patient like everyone else. An ?experienced and respectful sportsman? would do just that.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-15 AT 05:56PM (MST)[p]>Highsierrakiller? YOUR?E A MORON!? Did that
>get your attention?
>
>Great first post and thread title!
>This should be enough to
>steer anyone away on here.
>Are you an outfitter or
>something?
>
>Its guys like you that make
>it harder and harder to
>get a decent tag these
>days. I'm no angel. I
>once rode a friends? points
>a couple years ago. It's
>one thing to point ride
>a friend or family member
>but to come on this
>site and solicit guys with
>points is absolutely classless.
>
>Once every five years or so
>a guy can pull a
>rifle tag in the zones
>you speak of. A minimum
>of 3 points for X9A
>or 3.5 for X12 will
>NOT guarantee you those tags.
>Maybe a couple years ago
>but currently. Not sure where
>you're getting your statistics from.
>
>
>I was born and raised in
>these zones. I could, without
>a doubt, do what you
>are attempting to do every
>year with outstanding success. But
>I don't. Mainly because I
>have enough dignity not to
>whore out the local game
>and undercut guys who are
>waiting year after year to
>draw a good tag.
>
>How about you wait your turn
>and be patient like everyone
>else. An ?experienced and respectful
>sportsman? would do just that.
>

I read this post and thought no...yes...no...yes I will respond. You may not like his approach but is your response your version of how "an experienced and respectful sportsman" should act?
With one post, it may not (probably isn't) even be legit, but you let yourself get sucked right in...HOLY MOLY!!!

The guys thread don't bother me none, me being one of the "critics on here" though, i've seen better ways to come asking on their first post.lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom