72-73-74 bull pictures lets see them!

458win

Getting ready for my first Nevada bull elk hunt. If you have pictures from area 7 I'd like to see them! Two weeks until season and already can't sleep.

I had the archery tag in 2011, you are in for a great hunt. I killed a decent bull the last week of the hunt.

3253img_0048.jpg

>Nobody has killed a bull up
>here?

I killed a 400 incher in there I wish....lol Good luck Ben keep us updated

>I had the archery tag in
>2011, you are in for
>a great hunt. I killed
>a decent bull the last
>week of the hunt.
>
>
3253img_0048.jpg

Nice bull!! Which part did you hunt? I already have a pretty solid plan and a buck tag to go do some last minute scouting this weekend.

After a very dismal scouting trip this past 4 days I turned my tag back in. Unit sure has changed since I was first there in 2012. About 300 cows/calves. 6 branch antlered bulls, largest being approx 270-280.

2012 same time frame with a lot fewer miles on the boots saw 9 bulls before seeing a cow. Half of those were over 300+.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom