9 elk points

pjs78

Like many I am chasing units but just a point or two shy to get units I am
looking at. I will apply with the hope that for some reason a certain hunt will not have point creep and I get lucky. Problem is I want to hunt this year as it has
been 8 years since I had a elk tag in my pocket. Is there anyone out there that would want to combine points that either I could help them or them me to get a descent unit? I would have my own camp, take care of myself, my 33 year old son would tag along to hopefully hump elk meat out , but would want to hunt together with someone with experience. I will be bold and say if you can't get along with us than you won't be trying. Hopefully this would work for someone one out there and maybe more than a hunt together become good friends. Pm me if feel more comfortable. I would prefer archery but would be more than willing to have someone show me the ropes for rifle elk.

I understand what you are saying, but I think you could explain more about the type of hunt you are looking for. Example: 280-300" bull, day hiking trips with a base camp, mid to steep terrain...… ext.
That could help get people involved. I am a resident and no help, but sometimes a little more info is a good thing.

py

pymulies good point and thanks for your reply. Liked every one else would like a big bull but the experience and adventure means
more to me and any bull would do. I am in good shape and will get in even better shape if I knew I had a tag. There are units I could draw but would need a resident to hunt with, that would be cool to.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom