9 Rib Roast

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
$4.97 /lb at Fred Meyer. I am making vital into one for wife and I and one for a couple visitors and us on a different night.
20231218_082800.jpg

Boy you guys are finding some good prices on meat. Even pork belly to add to ground game is $3.99 a pound here.
Anyone know if Fred Meyer prices are the same everywhere, or are the prices store dependent?

Boy you guys are finding some good prices on meat. Even pork belly to add to ground game is $3.99 a pound here.
Anyone know if Fred Meyer prices are the same everywhere, or are the prices store dependent?
I heard you can look it up online and use it at any store. Not sure if it's true LIK2HUNT

I sprung for a choice 6 pound rib roast this morning at Safeway for $5.97/lb. Plus I got $7 off of that. $29 total. I'll make steaks.

Then...I went to Winco this morning and they had Select rib roasts for $4.88/lb. I dug around and found one that looked more like a Choice that was 7 pounds. It actually looks better than the one I got at Safeway. I'll be eating way above my pay grade.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom