A different kind of hunting ?

You Are Definitely LATE BIGJOHN!:D

There Were Some Sickly Looking People Selling Some By the Roll Roadside near Ballard for 8.00 a Roll Yesterday!

(Cardboard Sign!:D)

When I Came back by 1-1/2 Hours later they were gone!

BIGJOHNT, if you spot some don't spend too much time looking it over. Pull the trigger before someone else does.

I’ve been on the hunt for about a week now. So far it’s been unsuccessful.
At this point it’s not about quality it’s an opportunity hunt.

Seems like somebody is missing a great opportunity for a guide / consulting service.
Would supplying GPS coordinates and quantity be un-ethical?

This line was all the way around the building. They are going into the furthest door. I almost drove off. But decided to sit in the parking lot and watch. After they all went in. I decided to go in and look. I scored one 12 pack of TP ! I never thought I would see the day I was counting rolls of toilet paper at my house. ?? Maybe I can pick up some 9 mm a little later today. ? This is crazy !

0E0EFB50-B1EB-4B93-A85E-E8346168DDE8.jpeg

Saw a pile of cottonelle in the Cheyenne walmart this am. Thought about pullin the trigger put it was surrounded by a pile of overweight does so I didn't. I've still got 20 rolls from the 48 pack I bought last fall. Should be good thru the summer

A friend of mine went to Walmart to buy some TP the other day and the crowd around the TP stack was crazy he decided he would pass on getting TP. He went to the camp trailer aisle and guess what! Several packages of TP, the camp trailer type, cost a little more but he did not have to fight the crowd for TP.

A lot of these city people hoarding TP haven’t had to wipe their ass on the side of the mountain in knee deep snow with a pine cone and it shows...

Well I would post a picture. But it’s only a pisscutter 12 pack. I was hoping for the 48 pack and I can only dream of getting a 72 pack. Well we will see what tomorrow will bring.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom