A good cause-Help

predator

Very Active Member
Fellow MM'ers, a few weeks ago I mentioned on a post that Eastman's Journal has been collecting donated subscriptions for our men and women serving overseas. I sent in my dough and since then have found out that they actually have more donations than subscriptions, which really says a whole lot for the hunting community!

Eastman's has enough donations for several hundred yearly subscriptions, so what they need now are names and APO's of those who would love to receive a little bit of the USA in whatever hellhole they currently are; listen, regardless of how you may personally feel about Eastmans' or any other magazine, there a lot of folks that really enjoy reading about our stories. In fact, I personally know a guy that spends his little bit of time alloted to him on a computer each week to checking in on these boards (Hello, Curly, caught ya lookin!!).

Those of you who know of anyone who may want to receive Eastman's can send me a PM of their address and I'll pass it on. IF you are uncomfortable with doing that, you can call Eastman's directly with the information. IF the folks you know don't hunt, pass the word, I'm sure there are those in their units who do and who would love to have some different reading.

Thanks in Advance,
Pred

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom