A PRAYER @ 110 MPH,JFP!!!

B

bobcatbess

I MIGHT NEED A DRINK!!!

THE BETTER HALF TOOK OFF ON A TRIP FOR A WEEK!!!

ASKED ME IF I COULD GET THE TRANSMISSION FLUSHED & SERVICED ON HER CAR IF I GOT TIME!!!

WELL I DON'T DRIVE THIS DAMN THING VERY OFTEN!!!

HEADED TO TOWN AND I GET ON THE STAIGHT-AWAY AND I DON'T SEE NO TUFF BUFFS ANYWHERE!!!

I'M A THINKING ITS TIME TO OPEN IT UP!!!

THEN I THINK NO BETTER NOT!!!

THEN I THINK WTF HAVE I GOT TO LOSE???

I'M GETTING UP THERE FAIRLY GOOD!!!

LOOK DOWN AND THE SPEEDO SAYS 110 MPH!!!

ALL OF A FRICKEN SUDDEN THE LEFT FRONT FRICKEN TIRE BLOWS CLEAR FRICKEN OUT!!!

NOW I'M TELLING YOU BOYS & GIRLS I HAD MY FRICKEN HANDS FULL THERE FOR WHAT SEEMED LIKE ETERNITY!!!

WHEWWWWWWWWW!!!

UNTIL I GOT BACK DOWN TO 85 MPH I COULDN'T HANDLE IT!!!

I WAS PULLING ON THAT WHEEL AS HARD AS I DARED KNOWING THERES A FINE LINE OF TURNING TOO HARD & ENDING TEATS UP IN THE BAR DITCH!!!

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

ALL I COULD THINK OF WAS I WAS GOING TO HIT THE WALL JUST LIKE A NASCAR DRIVER!!!

PROBLEM WAS,THE WALL WAS THE BAR DITCH,A FENCE AND A LINE OF BIG RUSSIAN OLIVE TREES!!!

WELL I KEPT IT TEATS DOWN BUT DAMN!!!

I'LL THANK GOD ON THIS ONE,THERE WASN'T ANYBODYELSE AROUND TO SAVE ME THATS FOR SURE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat DOING A PRAYER AT 110 MPH!!!

Blew out one of those great, recalled, "no problem" Firestone tires on my Explorer coming back from a hunting trip in Montana a few years back. Same scenario and results, but I managed to actually get it up on two wheels! I ain't no stunt driver, tho. It was a few minutes and a shaky cup of coffe later before I could start it up and continue on my way. Glad you're OK.

Blank!!!

YOU KNOW THE FEELING!!!

IT AIN'T A GOOD ONE!!!

I THINK I'M DOWN TO ABOUT 5 LIVES LEFT!!!

BEEN LOSING QUITE A FEW HERE LATELY!!!

THANKS!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Holy crap, man! Slow the heck down! You got lucky, Mr. Cat. I'm LOLing at the thought of you hanging onto that wheel. lol

YA!!!

YOU'RE LAUGHING!!!

BUT IT WASN'T FUNNY THERE FOR A MINUTE OR TWO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Sooooo....
I'll bet there was a pair of Fruit 'O the Loom's that needed a good flushing, right along with the transmission!!
Glad to hear ya kept the shinney side up, 'Cat!

Well - at least now you can sing with Kenny Chesney and meand it! "Now I know how Richard Petty feels."

Like the officers always tell me - "Slow it down son, speed kills!"

Glad you made it through!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

You didn't say what type of car it was that would entice you to drive 110 mph in the first place. If you didn't get the transmission flushed, I hope you at least got the upholstery cleaned, :). Cats that live a long time keep er down around the speed limit. Glad no one got hurt, including you!

last weeks race must have stured your inner kid up. looked out and seen 24 on the hood game on. crash gordon not a good number. next time use 45 petty hes slow. and you save on bvds to. oakey

"Now I know how Richard Petty feels"?????

THE ONLY eelgrass WONDERING IF CARRIE UNDERWOODS HIT SONG "JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL" WAS ON THE BOBCATS MIND? LOL!

WOW!!!

I DO HAVE FRIENDS!!!

WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE SONG "NOW I KNOW HOW RICHARD PETTY FEELS"!!!

I WANT TO CHANGE THE SONG TO:"NOW I KNOW HOW KYLE PETTY FEELS"!!!

HELL THATS THE ONLY REASON I WATCH NASCAR IS TO SEE KYLE WRECK OR GET WRECKED!!!

NO KALI-CAT IT AIN'T TO SEE PRETTY BOY GORDON WITH HIS NEW FANTABULOUS RE-VAMPED HOOD!!!

eel!!!

IF I'D OF THOUGHT QUICKER THAT SONG PROBABLY IS THE SONG I SHOULD OF BEEN SINGING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THE cats LIVES ARE DISAPEARING QUICKLY,THAT DEFINATELY TOOK ONE OF THEM!!!

Bessy,

I think that you watching Jeff Gordon race, probably
saved your life. I am just happy you had a few lives
to spare. Thats what you get for trying to send text
messages to the Forest Service while you are behind the
wheel.

I will tell you a little story. When I was a dumb kitten
back in my youth, I myself had a little adventure. I decided
that I would go do a little scouting and hang my tree stand
after working the graveyard shift. I was a big bad 18 year old
that thought he didn't need any sleep!!

Well on the drive home I decided to take a little nap at 55 MPH.
its a strange feeling waking up to tree limbs hitting your
window.

Anyway, I ran through a fence and and stopped about 3 feet from
a telephone pole.

So I decided to call the local "Tuff Buff". At first he talked
about giving me a "Wreckless Driving" ticket. I think he felt
sorry for me so he wrote me a ticket for "Improper Lane Change"

I guess it was improper????

The only bobcat taking lessons from JG and hoping his insurance
premiums go down!!!!

i was thinking the song. sun your going to drive me to drinking if you if you dont stop driving that hotrod lincoln! i bet now you say i can drive 55. oakey

I dont belive it that a persone gives some people so much chit for driving atvs off road but its ok for him to drive 110 mph down the road. Think someone needs to give him a tune up.

Bobcat! My father-in-law used to do the same thing as you. He believed he should take his Dodge Charger out on the freeway every month or so and "blow the carbon out". He would never let anyone ride with him either. I don't think he ever blew a tire though.

He always came home with a smile on his face!

Eel

ALRIGHT nmhunter!!!

I ONLY ENDANGERED MY OWN LIFE!!!

DID I BREAK THE LAW???

YA I DID!!!

DID I DESTROY ANY PRIMITIVE???

NO!!!

THE TUNE-UP MUST BOTHER YOU HUH???

ANOTHER MM ANGEL AT WORK!!!

YOU WANT TO SETTLE IT OFF OF MM???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Glad you're ok bobcat. Don't worry .. some day you'll grow up & realize .. it ain't how fast you go but how good you look getting there! That's why they call me "LOW GEAR"

RUS

hey BOBCAT no harm no foul just giving you a hard time. I have done a 110 mph before. Just thought I would make your day and give you a hard time. Not trying to start any fights. We are all friends here. Just glad to see you made it alright. I like your talented post and responses to some of the people here. I might be only one of a few of your fans.

NMHUNTER

Hope to see you in the woods.

Good recovery man on the wheel! Now ya just gotta recover the heart rate!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-02-07 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]So the man upstairs does likes you..Bess

I guess it was better you then the ole' lady 'eh

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom