A pretty good week.

CNEDEER

This has been a pretty amazing week for me as far as hunting goes. First, last Thursday I arrowed my first speed goat in Wyoming.

9668cimg2991.jpg

My son was able to be by my side and was a great hunting partner.

7542cimg3002.jpg

Then it was off to the Utah general season archery deer hunt, where I was lucky enough to harvest this guy on Monday afternoon.

7153antelope_and_deer_059.jpg

Again, my son was able to share the moment.

7785antelope_and_deer_072.jpg

2913antelope_and_deer_104.jpg

What a blessing to be able to spend time doing what you love most with who you love the most.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-11 AT 03:42AM (MST)[p]Way to go Taylor!!

Seems strange not seeing Big John in your photo's......those where the days when you 2 teamed up on the mountain!

congrats

Robb

That is awesome! Hopefully the way your season is going it ain't over for ya yet. Especially the way your season is going so far. Your son brought the luck.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Awesome bucks. I have alot of repect for you stick flingers, especially scoring a speed goat with a bow. One of these days I may have to go more primative than my muzzle stuffer.

You're right! That is a pretty good week on many levels!
Congratulations for the super accomplishments.

Thanks for sharing.

Zeke

That is awesome that your best hunting partner was able to share in a week of hunting that will be hard to top .

I was having a bad day until I looked up and saw that buck in the back of your truck , that made my day seeing that velvet buck . Thanks for stopping by for a minute .

WOW!! Thanks for all the nice compliments. I am finally awake enough to realize what happened and how lucky I am.

For those who have asked and pm'ed: The antelpe was shot with a left over tag for an undersubscribed unit in Wyoming, and the deer was my general season tag on public land.

Thanks again!!

Taylor, want to make bet that you have a few more photos with your son before the seasons over? Congrats again and looking forward to Oct. Same goes for you Chad.

More like it a outstanding week, You got some good ones.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I reckon you guys are doin A-OK

Keep on truckin boys, you dudes are on a streak

I love any archery goat, but I like them bow muleys even better!

Excellent work

Congratulations on a couple of fine animals, I was also my dad's #1 hunting partner. The memories I had with my dad in the field will last a life time. I'm sure your son will never forget the 2011 season, and will carry it on with his own son one day. Good work and good luck in future hunts.

You should be proud of your accomplishments. Make sure when your son hunts that it is all about his experience not success.

Taylor. It's now under contract. Another is back at the water and I am hoping to get it before the move. Call me when you have a chance. That won't effect the rifle hunt for your son. If he wants to try archery again you have until Oct 1.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom