A question to ponder.

One FBI statistic I found said 22.7% of race-based hate crimes are "anti-white."

I know of some charges brought in attacks on white people, though I think "anti-white hate crimes" are almost certainly charged at a lesser extent than others.

yes a white person can suffer a hate crime

when you are accustomed to privilege, equality (of the others UP to your level) feels like oppression. ..... poor white guys feeling bad for themselves? give me a break please

I don't like any enhancement to a crime based on the reason the crime was committed.

If somebody walks up and hits somebody over the head with a brick, put them in jail for 20 years. I don't care why they did it, that's irrelevant to me.

With that said, the more friends I talk to that are minorities, the more I realize they deal with real racism on a daily basis. One of my friends, who is Black, has had the sheriff called on him as a "suspicious person" three times over the last few years for walking down the sidewalk. That's never happened to me and probably hasn't happened to anybody else here either.

I got tossed in my driveway by the state patrol and a bunch of county sheriffs because they had the wrong address. I identify as white but that didn’t matter to their honky azzes.

Plicks didn’t even apologize. Some of this is on the cops.

Hate crime laws are in the running for dumbest things a government can do.

Childish distractions to herd people around. Don't fall for it.

I don't like any enhancement to a crime based on the reason the crime was committed.

If somebody walks up and hits somebody over the head with a brick, put them in jail for 20 years. I don't care why they did it, that's irrelevant to me.

With that said, the more friends I talk to that are minorities, the more I realize they deal with real racism on a daily basis. One of my friends, who is Black, has had the sheriff called on him as a "suspicious person" three times over the last few years for walking down the sidewalk. That's never happened to me and probably hasn't happened to anybody else here either.

I've been stopped and questioned multiple times simply because of the clothes I was wearing and the location I was in. In fact I bet it's happened to every person on this site! But I've never pissed and whined about it. Never been taken to the ground with a knee on my neck either. Weird?

Last edited:
I've been stopped and questioned multiple times simply because of the clothes I was wearing and the location I was in. In fact I bet it's happened to every person on this site! But I've never pissed and whined about it. Never been taken to the ground with a knee on my neck either. Weird?
It hurts. And the zip ties suck too. Not to mention the 5 glocks pointed at me. Only time I’ve ever been treated that way. :mad:

Did I mention they were at the wrong place by 1/2 mile? If I had walked outside with a gun, those Neanderthals would have surely shot me.:mad:

Incidentally, I have several LEO’s in my family including my father in law who was serving as Chief in town at the time*. He enjoyed the conversation with the 1-term sheriff the next morning.

*He was the longest serving chief in Colorado hsitory, and the date of his death is proclaimed in his name.

It hurts. And the zip ties suck too. Not to mention the 5 glocks pointed at me. Only time I’ve ever been treated that way. :mad:

Did I mention they were at the wrong place by 1/2 mile? If I had walked outside with a gun, those Neanderthals would have surely shot me.:mad:

Incidentally, I have several LEO’s in my family including my father in law who was serving as Chief in town at the time*. He enjoyed the conversation with the 1-term sheriff the next morning.

*He was the longest serving chief in Colorado hsitory, and the date of his death is proclaimed in his name.
You handled it better than I would have...

You handled it better than I would have...
It’s really not that hard to figure out what to do when you are assaulted at gunpoint. Having some roid raging bull gain control of you by trying to rip your arms out of your sockets while his buddies have glocks to your head isn’t any fun though.

And they drove two of the 4 cars on my lawn too. :mad: Next time a cop comes to my door he better have a warrant If he wants me to answer.

It’s really not that hard to figure out what to do when you are assaulted at gunpoint. Having some roid raging bull gain control of you by trying to rip your arms out of your sockets while his buddies have glocks to your head isn’t any fun though.

And they drove two of the 4 cars on my lawn too. :mad: Next time a cop comes to my door he better have a warrant If he wants me to answer.
Like I said, you've handled it better than I would have. After the fact more than anything else...

I got followed home at least 3-4 times a month when I was coming home late at night from gf house. Ticket Tom. Followed me across 2tiwns doing so.

I assume the piped, azz lifted, Camaro I drove had something to do with it. He pulled me over for having brights on, "noise", etc. Always needed to see in the car for some reason?.

Then there was "whitey" (local cop)who would harass us coming and going pheasant hunting on land we had permission. Because he had permission to hunt adjoining fields, so he was keeping birds in.

My point, you bet your azz there are some dickhead cops. Bet your azz there are some racist SOB in neighborhoods. But bet your azz also there are shady black dudes walking the street, and redneck kids chewing underage while drinking a Budweiser on their way home from GF house.

Hate crime is not a thing. Criminal behavior is

Like I said, you've handled it better than I would have. After the fact more than anything else...
Thanks, but I did get tossed in the gravel, rolled around, and zip tied, so I’m not sure I did such a great job. You shoulda heard my banty rooster azz when they let me up. :ROFLMAO:

I suppose I coulda got a lawyer from Denver to assuage my ego and fix my dislocated shoulder, but making the county or state pay wouldn’t do anything to reduce crime out in my ‘hood.

Turns out the same state bull had forcibly arrested the little mexican lady who was the cook at the sale barn a week before. When he tossed the president of the largest employer in the county in his driveway, it was just what the good old boys needed to get his butt run off. We later learned he was shipped out of the front range for citizen complaints.

I‘m pretty sure if I was a black dude he would still be flexing on people who didn’t deserve it. I wish I could remember that plicks name.

A jacked up camaro is still probable cause around here. Especially if you have a mullet. :ROFLMAO:

I got followed home at least 3-4 times a month when I was coming home late at night from gf house. Ticket Tom. Followed me across 2tiwns doing so.

I assume the piped, azz lifted, Camaro I drove had something to do with it. He pulled me over for having brights on, "noise", etc. Always needed to see in the car for some reason?.

Then there was "whitey" (local cop)who would harass us coming and going pheasant hunting on land we had permission. Because he had permission to hunt adjoining fields, so he was keeping birds in.

My point, you bet your azz there are some dickhead cops. Bet your azz there are some racist SOB in neighborhoods. But bet your azz also there are shady black dudes walking the street, and redneck kids chewing underage while drinking a Budweiser on their way home from GF house.

Hate crime is not a thing. Criminal behavior is
I hate those Gestapo tactics, but at the same time if I am pulled over I will comply and deal with it later. Not worth it

Thanks, but I did get tossed in the gravel, rolled around, and zip tied, so I’m not sure I did such a great job. You shoulda heard my banty rooster azz when they let me up. :ROFLMAO:

I suppose I coulda got a lawyer from Denver to assuage my ego and fix my dislocated shoulder, but making the county or state pay wouldn’t do anything to reduce crime out in my ‘hood.

Turns out the same state bull had forcibly arrested the little mexican lady who was the cook at the sale barn a week before. When he tossed the president of the largest employer in the county in his driveway, it was just what the good old boys needed to get his butt run off. We later learned he was shipped out of the front range for citizen complaints.

I‘m pretty sure if I was a black dude he would still be flexing on people who didn’t deserve it. I wish I could remember that plicks name.

A jacked up camaro is still probable cause around here. Especially if you have a mullet. :ROFLMAO:
Mullet key word!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom