A zone archery

Cahunter805

Long Time Member
Good luck to everyone in A zone this weekend! Im hoping I can get out sunday and on a few bucks we have been scouting!! Should be a good weekend!!!

Good luck to you Andy! I won't be able to make it out this weekend. We've got a softball tourney in Goleta starting tonight and then fight night Saturday night and then getting the pigs to the fair on Sunday. I may be able to make it out one of these week nights if I can pry myself away from the fair....sober!! HaHa. Where you gonna hunt?

Steve

Steve sounds like you got a busy weekend! Yea ill only be hunting sunday if i can get away from housework! Im planning on a few trips during the week to figureoa and a few other spots! Im really trying to fill my tag during archery so i can help my lil bro get his first deer. Where you gonna try this year? Father in law still got a spot?

Andy

No, I'm not able to hunt out near my father-in-laws anymore. I've got a little tract of land I can hunt just behind Oak Hill but I'm a little worried about the lion situation up there. Over the last 4 or 5 years, there's been quite a few lions spotted and at least 4 confirmed lion kills that have been found inside Oak Hills. I'd be worried about being the hunted so close to where all the deer come to eat. I may try Figueroa or I may head back up to Cuesta. Not too sure at this point. Good luck where ever you decide to go. My daughter turned 12 this year so my rifle season will consist of getting her first deer much like your bro. Good luck.

Steve

Steve Behind Oak hills?? How much land? My bro works in the oil fields out there and boy we have seen some good bucks but not allowed to hunt there(working on his boss).

Right behind Oak Hills on the south east side up to the oil field gate. That property is owned by a local developer.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom