A20

I also drew in with 2 friends in a group effort. Wish i could go for 12 days!!!! I feel pretty good about the 5 days I will be putting in. Did a ton of scouting this summer from Burcham to Secret Lake. I have a few nice bucks that I will be pursuing within that range;). Hope that you do well. There has been a lot of activity in the early early morning, and around 3pm. Sounds weird, but some of the younger bucks do move at this time for some reason.. I have found success in scouting so far watching them bed down with the big glass, then working into a few hundred yards to practice my creep. Didnt bump em, so well see if they are still there. If you see a guy on a KTM Enduro/ or in a Brown Duramax, its probably me!! This is my first time in the zone, so I spent every spare dollar scouting..

**If you hunt near burcham, put the time in and work past Lobdell, Road Hunters galore anywhere inbetween the 395 and the lake.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom