A30 ?

B

buckyT

I got drawn for A30 this year and I have a few spots in mind but wouldn't mind a few more places to check out if any of you have hunted this before? I hunt B-zone every year but unfortunately not this part of B-zone, but I'm looking foward to Blacktail in the RUT. thanks

I'm not sure but from what I understand you have to hunt on the westside of the summit road in B5 down towards Covelo. There is some private in there, but I have seen some monsters when I'm out screwing around that time a year. Wish I had that tag, but then again I guess you have to stop chasing those X zone tags! Anyways, PM me and I'll tell you a place to call that might have some hints or know of a guy who has hunted in the past.

Ryan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom