ABOUT BESS

canyonwell

Well, I've finally recovered from the antelope hunt this year. We had a very challenging season. Right up front I have to tell you that Bess and his son were a complete pleasure to have here. I would consider them to be very good friends after the few short days we had together. They are welcome at my camp anytime.

BTW Bess, final mileage was 347 miles on the white truck and 280 on the grey one. That's a lot of tromping around in two days. I'm still hoping that my eyes will get used to not having bino's held up to them.

I'm probably going to be in trouble for breaking Bess's cover, but he and his son have the true meaning of hunting figured out. It's all about the adventure and being out and experiencing new things rather then just killing something. We spent 2 days of hard hunting (as hard as it can be bouncing around from high spot to high spot and glassing)

Bess can probably tell you how many bucks they passed on, I would just get the number screwed up. But they left lots of nice bucks that will be here next year. As much as I hate to admit it, I hope the grass isn't so darn high next year. They were a little hard to spot between that and the fog. One might think we were in the wet lands down here.

I am trying to get a couple of pics posted in here, I hope they work. I'll post more later as I get them in. Notice the pinstriping on the side of the flat bed. Lots of brush down here.

48d30bbf27404571.jpg

48d30b2021f5cfd2.jpg

Have a good one, Steve

THANKS canyonwell!!!

WE DIDN'T KEEP A COUNT ON HOW MANY BUCKS JR LET WALK BUT IT WAS A FAIR NUMBER THOUGH!!!

DAMN IT SURE FELT GOOD TO GET AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS!!!

BACK TO THE GRIND FOR NOW!!!

I KNOW WHERE THE BEST FOOD IN SAN JON IS NOW I GUARANTEE IT!!!

YA,MAYBE WE'LL HAVE TO SEE IF WE CAN ADAPT A CUMMINS IN TO THEM FORDS!!!

THAT AIN'T BRUSH,THATS CACTI!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

i never thought i'd see the day, BCB, would let his pic get posted! Your a lot more photogenic than i would have thought, your ugly as hell in person!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

HEY TAG!!!

YOU'RE A HARD HEADED AS A WOMAN!!!

((( NO OFFENSE TEE-TEE-K & Preddy!!! )))

I TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT THESE PIC'S ARE OF OTHER HUNTERS THAT TOOK SPEED GOATS WHILE WE WERE THERE HUNTING WITH canyonwell!!!

LISTEN UP TAG!!!

I'M WAY UGLIER THAN THAT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Very nice goats! Congratulations.

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

BESS, i know that aint you, but the rest of these idiots dont, and if i can add to their confusion....i've had a good day!
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"just messing with the kids,relax"

You look older than I do bobcat? WTF? I thought you were about 18?;-)

canyonwell,

Bobcat is a good guy. He is a lot nicer than he appears on MM. I think he would do anything for anyone. He just plays hard ass on the puter!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom