ACLU gone mad !!

M

manny15

I thought this interesting and some what funny ending...

I'm casting my vote for the ACLU as the most narcissistic organization of all time.

The ACLU is now launching a protest condemning the Justice Department for "properly" investigating who leaked the National Security Agency's operation to eavesdrop on suspected terrorists.

Who in the hell does the ACLU think they are?

I'm ready to launch my own investigation into the ACLU on grounds of sedition against America's duly elected executive leadership during war time and extortion of all Christian organizations within a dominantly Christian country.

The ACLU or the American Criminally Liable and Unfit organiztion has reached the pinnacle of arrogance and "self absorbtion."

"The ACLU called on the administration to drop the newly announced probe of the leakers and, instead, to order an investigation of Bush's program."

America is facing an enemy that is hell bent on destroying everything Americans hold near and dear.

We have our back door wide open on the Mexican border which greatly enhances the probability that terrorists are succesfully entering our country.

Strong evidence was suggested that an Al Qadea training camp was being constructed in Bly, Oregon but thankfully was thwarted, "thanks to the patriot act."

We had a near miss in Oklahoma with young mister Joel Hinrichs III strapping explosives on to his body and detonating them within shouting distance of a crowded football stadium.

And then their is the mysterious case of a possible missile fired at a U.S. passenger aircraft enroute from Los Angeles to Chicago.

So what do U think? Is it possible that our good president might have a good case for empowering the NSA to occassionally listen in on a few suspected terrorist related phone conversations??

Yeh, "I agree as well."

Keep up the good work Mr. President..... "America has got your back on this one!"

And as for the ACLU, "I'll gladly pitch in a few hundred bucks to help purchase you a one way ticket to the middle east." You can fight for womens rights and protest the military dictators. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms."

narcissistic: "in love with one's self, sexually and mentally" webster dictionary>

I found these bummper stickers
4565eed56350199b.jpg

4565eeef63b7a010.jpg

4565ef0263e4d5f5.jpg

I think they hit the nail on the head

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

No doubt about it the ACLU goes too far sometimes and they need to be pulled back. but I'd rather have goof balls like them than nobody watching what the government is doing. no checks and balances leads to a a dictatorship, I'll bet Saddam didn't have any ACLU to deal with.

Nope, he had to deal with the Marines.

I always get a kick out of the ACLU. They claim to be looking out for our rights and freedoms, but they pick and choose which rights are worthy of their support.

ACLU is a sore subject with many in law enforcement. This is what they did in my county a few years ago. they filed a class action lawsuit against our county jail for not providing a fully stocked law libary in the jail for the inmates, who have full access to lawyers. They also requested that a complete gym be provided to the inmates for them to play basketball, table tennis, and lifting weights.I guess so they could get into shape for their next fight with officers. Also they wanted T.V. sets placed in every cell block for the inmates to watch. Last but not least, they wanted pay phones placed in the jail for inmates so they could have more privacy using the payphones over the phones near the booking desk. They won the lawsuit and the county payed several hundred thousands of tax payer dollars to provide all these items. Then the A-holes turned around and sued the county for their 80 thousand dollar fee for filing the case in court and got that money also.
After the phones were put in, some smart thinking deputy felt that the ACLU had a point. The inmates should be provided every excess to a lawyer to insure they had the best legal justice that could be provided. He posted the office and home phone numbers of the ACLU lawyers on the wall, so the inmates could seek legal advice 24 hours a day.
If the ACLU still receives Fed. money, it should be cut off and they can provide these services per bono if their hearts are in it.
RELH

Sheriff Joe, in Phoenix, put the TV's in his jails too. But the only channels they get are Disney, CSPAN, and Fox News!

HAHA!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom