almost time!!

R

redlegs11

6260dsc02405.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-12 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-12 AT 08:57?PM (MST)

Redlegs
Isn't that a wirehair on the left? How do you like him? Nice picture.

Just noticed the dog in your pic Live-looks like another wirehair?

I have a 7 month old wirehair, we call him turd.

Actually all 4 dogs are wirehairs. They are my buddy's dogs. These dogs hunt well together. They are fun to watch!

Redlegs,
Were you huntin out of ? I love hunting out of Empire or Goldconda. Have had some great shoots in Nevada.I lost my brittany year befor last and got a little down and didn't go as much. I have a couple new dogs this year just starting out. Hoping to make a trip or 2. I have a visla that is a big runner, trying to slow her down a little and a smaller britt that is more of a lover than hunter. How does the bird population look this year ? Good luck to everybody this year.

i have been looking into gettting a visla, how do you like it, whered you get it and at what price?

Dgross, I hunt out of Gerlach mostly. Closer to home for me. I hunt quite a bit in Cali too.

IDbones,
My visla is a pure bred for sure. I don't have any papers on her or much background. I took her from a freind who was gonna give her to some hog hunters here at home. I beleive she came out of Montana but not positive. As for her personality she is an amazing dog. Very lovable and family oriented. As far as I can tell she will be an awesome bird dog just from watchin her in the back yard and seeing her point the birds and squirels. Only problem so far is she is not broke to come or stop. Realy has no discipline at all. Working on getting her to stop when I turn her out. She just flat out runs wild,I think from being locked up for so long. Hoping to get her broke of that this year and then onto bird training.

Redlegs,
Thats my only problem, Nevada is a bit of a drive for me. 5 hours just to Reno from my house. We hunt a little here at home but birds are real spooky. Where at in Cali do you hunt ? I hear some good huntin in the Skeedadle range just never been there. Thanks for the replies guys and take care.

awsome thanks for the info, im moving to reno here soon and am going to pick up chukar hunting, we have a lot in idaho here but its hard to stay outta the woods when you have 3 1/2 months to deer hunt. great sheds you found also that is very cool.

Hey I work with Trent B. at the fire station. This pic is his screen saver at the office. LOL Good dogs too. Izzy and Rocket.

Whats up noodles. Its a good picture and we had a good day. Yes they are very good dogs. I got to hunt with them a few times last year since I had to put my dog down in November. I have 2 new pups now so I have a lot of work ahead of me. Nice goat you killed too bud congrats!

Thanks yeah had a great time out there antelope hunting. Too bad have the country side was torched after my hunt. I am ready to do.some bird hunting myself. So what's new with you buddy.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom