Alternate hunting tags@

mickeyelk

Very Active Member
Over the years I have put in for an alternate tag and never got any. My questions are? How do they notify you when they have an alternate tag for you. If you don't answer do they re-call you? Since the FCFS I have seen 2 tags pop up that I put as a first alternate . If they call you is it from Kalonmey and do they use an identifying number?

Did you put them for first choice on your app? First choice is the only one that they look at on the alternate list. Also if I’m not mistaken they don’t use the alternate list after a certain proximity to the season, it goes to FCFS instead.

Have you read the like 20 question FAQ page on the FCFS page? It explains every question you have. Plus in the regs. All over. Plus warnings when you apply and check the alternative box.

Straight from the regulations.

Screenshot_20230809_155621_Drive.jpg

I got an alternate tag for antelope and they notified me, I paid and it was done deal. Funnest hunt I've ever been on, bar none

I have been an alternate, they emailed and I was charged without notice. No complaints just sayin the email was the only contact I received but I was checking with fingers crossed, often

Could have been a resident that turned it back. If you are a Nonresident, the Alternate would not have went to you, but a FCFS instead.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom