An irregular, as-is...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...T-bone from the clearance table last night. My lady went shopping at Food City yesterday to buy me a big batch of the $.97 country-style pork ribs that were on sale. While she was there she found a package of 'cull' T-bones for $2.99 lb. This one was the worst of the three with the small side missing. It was still tasty & tender, tho.

tboneasparagus.JPG

tboneasparagus2.JPG

There’s two ways to live well:

Sell right.

Buy right.

I won’t explain how I buy and sell but it’s plain to see ODW has it figured out.

There’s two ways to live well:

Sell right.

Buy right.

I won’t explain how I buy and sell but it’s plain to see ODW has it figured out.
I can't take credit for the steaks; my bride found them. She was after these, however.

1634571281848.png

Bought a 'value pack' with 18 of them or about 12 lbs. worth for $.97 per lb. At two ribs per meal, that's nine dinners at an approximate cost of $1.20-$1.35 for the meat part. Can't even buy a fast-food burger for that. They will go thru the smoker sometime in the next few days. Then I'll do them in the crock pot six at a time as needed.

I can't take credit for the steaks; my bride found them. She was after these, however.

Bought a 'value pack' with 18 of them or about 12 lbs. worth for $.97 per lb. At two ribs per meal, that's nine dinners at an approximate cost of $1.20-$1.35 for the meat part. Can't even buy a fast-food burger for that. They will go thru the smoker sometime in the next few days. Then I'll do them in the crock pot six at a time as needed.

I rest my case.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom