An ol' stand-by...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
last night -- a shoulder lamb chop, golden fries & some pinto beans doctored with bits of onion & jalapeno.

shoulderchop.JPG

shoulderchop2.JPG

The last time I ate lamb was on my 20 year anniversary of working at the sawmill. The owner and his wife took me and my wife to dinner. All the supervisors and office personnel were there. I could have swore I ordered a steak and the waitress brought me lamb. Being the model employee that I was, I let it slide and gagged it down. I also got a gold watch. My wife and I still laugh about it.

The last time I ate lamb was on my 20 year anniversary of working at the sawmill. The owner and his wife took me and my wife to dinner. All the supervisors and office personnel were there. I could have swore I ordered a steak and the waitress brought me lamb. Being the model employee that I was, I let it slide and gagged it down. I also got a gold watch. My wife and I still laugh about it.
Only lamb I eat is in the form of chops, either like this one or ala a rack of loins. I don't like lamb roasts & such and sure don't like mutton.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom