another apology tour ...

manny53

Long Time Member
57463head.jpg

41347132453748470756653992188714082617747054070n.jpg

What did he apologize for Manny ? be specific.

My dad was on Saipan and Okinawa while yours was herding goats in Tijuana so WTF is it to you. ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Apology is probably the wrong word to use.

Of the 30,000,000 or so civilians to die in WWII, it is a little odd that Obama would chose to "remember" the ones who died from what was probably the most humane act of the entire war.

I'd bet any amount of money his visit was just keeping his promise to Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn that he made while smoking dope one night in college. Now Moochelle can be proud of her Country.

He needs to come home and work on making sure we have transgender bathrooms on the battlefield.

Japan is an ally and important trade partner. it's time to talk about what happened in person and at location.

Since it was the only time any nation used nuclear weapons I war it's a significant event. only a fool would choose to forget it or downplay the horror it caused.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Japan is an ally and important
>trade partner. it's time to
>talk about what happened in
>person and at location.
>
>Since it was the only time
>any nation used nuclear weapons
>I war it's a significant
>event. only a fool
>would choose to forget it
>or downplay the horror it
>caused.
>
For the most part, Modern Japan wants to put WWII behind them. When the Emperor surrendered, they had almost an immediate capitulation. There was almost no obstruction to General MacArthur that as placed in charge of the entire country. They are not proud of the war, their human rights violations in China and against us.

Obama hates Americas History, and what has made this country great. Does this mean he hates the US? I wont go that far, but, there is no doubt in my mind he hates where we came from and what has made us great. Why would he do this on Memorial day? The day we honor our fallen. No excuse. He knew exactly what he was doing. If you read the speech it shows shame for our country and our actions. We did what made sense at the time, and just about any president would have done the same thing. I dont think Obama cares about the reality of what was happening then. The race for the bomb that we won. This president disgusts me, but, more so I am disgusted that our citizens voted him in a second time. I can certainly understand him being elected the first time. Anyone that voted for him a second time must hate what has made this the greatest and most generous country that has ever existed.
Dude, I dont understand how you could want to justify Obama's actions unless it is just to eff with Manny. That I can understand.

Hey Paul!

dude Drives a F'N KING RANCH Courtesy of Obama!

I Didn't Vote not even one time for the Current JOKER!

Agreed!

Can't Believe We've Got Dumb Bastards Dumb enough to do it Twice!

GEEZUS!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

only a fool
>would choose to forget it
>or downplay the horror it
>caused.

>Stay Thirsty My Friends

The horror it caused was ending the deadliest war the world has ever seen. Wish we had developed and used it sooner.

>I wonder if Tog's daddy was
>as big of turd bag
>as he is? Im sure
>he was!!

since tog the government teet sucking, silver spoon fed arsehole mentioned my dad' as a goat herder, well when I was a kid we did have goats but in WWII my dad fought the Germans and the Italians as he was stationed on the island of Malta just 50 miles from Cecily, so how close to action was ur dad, was he a pencil pusher perhaps how close was he to bombs being dropped almost daily like they did on Malta...

you are such a puke...bought n paid for by the liberals agenda...

3046213266084997361123672827230850845062542197n.jpg

Im sure he was laying in the gutter puking on himself outside the PX, trying to open a pack of camels. Just like the rest of the drunken blanket asses!

> only a fool
>>would choose to forget it
>>or downplay the horror it
>>caused.
>
>>Stay Thirsty My Friends
>
>
>The horror it caused was ending
>the deadliest war the world
>has ever seen. Wish we
>had developed and used it
>sooner.

and yet people want to abolish the Department of Energy...

Another 4th grade thread on MM.

Can someone provide text or video the apology Obama gave now that the trip has concluded?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
> Another 4th grade thread on
>MM.
>
>Can someone provide text or video
>the apology Obama gave now
>that the trip has concluded?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

here is close as u gonna get but good read well at least for me, someone who has both eyes open

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom