Another Fishlake Elk Tag!

antlerrick

Very Active Member
Another Fishlake tag for my family, for my son in law..... And a Paunsaguant management deer for my daughter!
Looks like I get to try out the new knee!

Sounds like you have a fun year a head of you. Have no doubt you guys will make the most of it. Early rifle for the LE elk?

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 10:38PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 10:37?PM (MST)

Couldn't happen to a better bunch. More fun times for the AR's.

When the AR's draw a permit, the entire family get to hunt! One shooter............a couple of pick-up loads of hnters!

Who said family hunts are a thing of the past. The best parts is the bulls are bigger and the bucks are older!

I'm thinking this must have something to do with Barbie........maybe she's really Genie. You sure she don't live in a lamp at your house? You willing to confess........... she rubs your belly, before you put in, doesn't she! Damn it, I knew that's why you weren't letting anybody see her for the last three years. She's dressing a little different since we saw her last!

2835rickandbarbie.jpg

Congratulations ................... again!

DC

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 11:10PM (MST)[p]So you stole my trail camera. I was worried about those bear pictures getting out from Jace's bear hunt when the camera turned up missing, but after 4 years I figured they would never get out. Wow, you just never know..... I may have to dig Barbie out....she needs another adventure..

Stole'em, stole'em. I just walk the forest, cleaning up the litter you guy's keep leaving hanging in the trees. You just dang lucky I didn't turn your sorry butt into the sheriff, for running a "gambling tub" in Utah!

How's that hinge working?

DC

Doing pretty good until I overdo it. Got a little stiff this morning while I was dragging hooks thru the lake. Did you guys get anything?

Leaving tomorrow. Pretty excited and nervous. Talk about stepping into an foreign environment, a desert rat jumping into a tub of ice cubes! A MMer from up that way has been really helpful, calming my nervous with some does and don't. He's been very helpful.

See you at the Lake when we get back. R Pete is going to teach me to jig for macs when we get home. Looking forward to getting back on the pond.

Be have yourself, let the knee mend this time!!!!!!!!!

DC

That should say Jigged..... He'll, I am lucky to just be walking...no way I am jogging.... Wish I could but let's keep it real.
If anyone sees me out jogging, please pick me up and take me home....must be a interaction to the meds or something! lol
Anyway, good luck to all who drew and let's hope cards keep getting hit....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom