Another Murder

Kind of funny they hype up a video they don't even show. The video shows a mental midget leading police on a high speed pursuit for over a hour, putting countless lives in danger.

Then shows him ignoring commands and then failing to comply with several non lethal methods. Must have been pretty doped up to take a couple of bean bag rounds and the tazer.

Its escalation of force. Dude had it coming from what the video shows until they produce the so called video showing something different.

travishunter, there is a video posted at the bottom of the page you just don't know how to find it....if it was a snake it would have bit you.

Not all of it ends in Murder ...to be fair.....this clip needs to be watched in it's entirety and listened to.

>travishunter, there is a video posted
>at the bottom of the
>page you just don't know
>how to find it....if it
>was a snake it would
>have bit you.
>
>Not all of it ends in
>Murder ...to be fair.....this clip
>needs to be watched in
>it's entirety and listened to.
>
>

That dipsh!t should have rolled over.

Criminal making a series of personal poor choices ending in tragedy? Yes. Modern day Rosa Parks as OP would have us believe? NOT HARDLY!
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The OP would have you believe nothing....the proof is in the pudding !!

If the TRUTH hurts some of you, you can always go to Wal Mart and buy a bottle of Tylenol..... Extra Strength.

For those of us that don't know tell us what is "right" about those BIG cops beating the smaller guy for 10 mins. with a baton for having an argument with another man.

Those 2 big cops couldn't turn that guy over and cuff him ? He was unarmed on the ground and about 75 pounds lighter than the guy beating him. Explain what is right with beating a man like that over and over 1911 or anyone else that can give a 1/2 educated response, you seem to agree with it

and don't go on with mindless babble of how stats. show if you don't beat him like that he might kill you. I'd really like to know because I don't understand it. Have you ever taken a beating like that.....

Just like the former NYC chief of police that just got out of prison himself said ... after spending time in prison I have realized our criminal justice system is broken.

>The OP would have you believe
>nothing....the proof is in the
>pudding !!
>
>If the TRUTH hurts some of
>you, you can always go
>to Wal Mart and buy
>a bottle of Tylenol..... Extra
>Strength.
>
>For those of us that don't
>know tell us what is
>"right" about those BIG cops
>beating the smaller guy for
>10 mins. with a baton
>for having an argument with
>another man.
>
>Those 2 big cops couldn't turn
>that guy over and cuff
>him ? He was unarmed
>on the ground and about
>75 pounds lighter than the
>guy beating him. Explain what
>is right with beating a
>man like that over and
>over 1911 or anyone else
>that can give a 1/2
>educated response, you seem to
>agree with it
>
>and don't go on with mindless
>babble of how stats. show
>if you don't beat him
>like that he might kill
>you. I'd really like to
>know because I don't understand
>it. Have you ever taken
>a beating like that.....
>
> Just like the former NYC
>chief of police that just
>got out of prison himself
>said ... after spending time
>in prison I have realized
>our criminal justice system is
>broken.

Be intellectually honest with yourself before you come back and feign as though you are not stirring the pot with your mob mentality and huff post style intellect.

Obviously you have a splinter up your sphincter that in your estimation, was the result of some cop somewhere.

Ironic how your sterling example of insider declaration of injustice, comes from a dirty cop who landed in prison. Well gee isn't that shocking that he too has a sense "the man" was out to get him. I guess you would sensibly side with the ex cop who was proven to be a liar by a Grand Jury of his peers,...because of course he now shares your sentiment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kerik

Maybe if the cops in your daisy cutter cluster bombs of late too got sent to prison as you indicate they should be, to wit, for murder, then when they come out with a statement saying the system of justice is broken you can stand there finger pointed yelling....SEE!!

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Bet I'd be getting a whooping with a stick if we were looking at each other right now. Its not me ....hate the message not the messenger. You never did answer how you see this as right...sorry I disagree with you. Go get ya some Tylenol.

Only person who mentioned physical violence is you. Funny how that works huh? Suggestive of a Freudian slip and a little bit of insecurity projection.

Please go point out to me where I did say it was right. Or is this just your personal conjecture? I would imply without knowing everything, to suggest it is cut and dried one way or another is foolish though. And to think it is only cops that jump to knee jerk conclusions. The audacity of it all. *sigh*

You sir are a simpleton, not interested in anything other than you desire to create a carte blanche' us vs. them hate each other scenario. Hence the shocking title of the post to begin with, ''Another Murder''....enter shocking prelude music here.... It's really that simple is it? And you know this from your vast amount of experience or is it your PhD thesis you put together? Almost reminiscent of another place in time. http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...ead&om=16443&forum=DCForumID11&archive=yes#37

Betting on a roulette wheel doesn't require the same level of risk if you can bet once you know what the number is. Kinda like watch an episode of Jeopardy off your DVR and impressing your friends watching it later.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Only watched the video of the gentleman refusing to roll over and be hand cuffed. I was appalled !!!! There should be a LAW!!!!! Why anyone should have to go through that!!! Now... Let me clarify what i'm saying. Why should the police that protect me,my family, and everyone else have to go through sh#$t like this, I am Appalled that there is not a LAW... A Law that reads you tell them to roll over 3 times and the forth time you say " Roll over or i shoot your worthless a$$ in the head and make the world a better place. And then they do just that! Didn't waist my time looking at the other horse $hit video

I would not waste my time arguing with Jodog. He is a simple cop hater and nothing will change his mind. My son's officers just had a incident where they had to shoot and kill a guy who refused numerous commands to put down his rifle. Lucky for them there was an open mike and the dispatch center has on tape the numerous yells by the officers, "drop the gun" drop the gun now".
As the other person on the scene was the guy's girlfriend who had been involved in a domestic dispute. Of course her statement takes Jodogs view when she told the press, the cops did not have to shoot him, he was not going to hurt anybody.

The first comment in the local paper's opinion section was a cop hater like Jodog yelling it was murder by the cops.

I can only hope that if Jodog ever needs protection, he does not call a cop and is man enough to take care of it himself without having to shoot someone to protect his sorry butt.

RELH

This is why it was justified...

There are 360* in a circle or one might say 360 points of view, view points or angles. This video shows one angle. You only see where the video begins from one out of 360 angles. You don't see or hear what took place prior or during this incident.

You can hate the police all you want but just know that no matter how strong impure hatred is for them, they will always fine when you call for help and put their lives and personal safety into jeopardy in exchange for your safety and piece of mind.

People think there are police coverups all the time. What you don't understand is that the police agency does an internal investigation while the respective district attorneys office does their own. Seversl police officers have been fired but not prosecuted or fired and prosecuted after incidents like this.

Police Officers make split second decisions often times based on very limited information. Many of the so called "police haters" only make one hard decision per day- when to flip the Big Mac paddy-

Instead of reelling over this decision that a Police Officer made why don't you put your energy into helping those in your community who find themselves on the opposite side of the law?

Jodog has never obviously tried to take anyone into custody who was high or plain crazy. Think about it for a second. In each one of those videos the popo are still attempting to secure the individuals who are still non complainant regardless of the level of forced used. At what point do you say enough it enough?

In the AZ case all you have is a shaky cell phone video. I would like to see the dash cam videos. They cleared the officer fairly quick.

In the one with the two big officers you need to go back and listen to the video at the end just before the officer kicks him. He mentions several times the dude had a knife and he didn't know what happened to it. Is your balls big enough to jump on a guy not knowing where the knife is.

The one with the crazy guy. That video don't show sh*t. Even the narrator admits he hasn't watched it all. Probably the reason they were acquitted. All you see is a blown up version of his injuries post mortem.

I think there are questions in each video that need to be addressed but to come out and call it murder isn't accurate or fair. While your tool belt may consist of Makita, Stanley, Craftsman, or IBM, Mac, Lenovo, and so forth others have tools belts with X26, Glock, Peerless, ASP, etc. You have the luxury of living life in the white zone. The popo lives from condition yellow to black 8-10hrs a day, every day for 20+ years. If you don't like how the sheep dogs tend the sheep then sign up and change the culture.

Guys with badges shooting people who have done nothing wrong is not unusual...multiple times every year in the US.

Speeding does not justify murder, which shooting someone who is not fighting in some manner most certainly is.

Funny......the same 'officers' would do their best to arrest and prosecute anyone ELSE who did what they apparently did.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

>Guys with badges shooting people who
>have done nothing wrong is
>not unusual...multiple times every year
>in the US.
>
>Speeding does not justify murder, which
>shooting someone who is not
>fighting in some manner most
>certainly is.
>
>Funny......the same 'officers' would do their
>best to arrest and prosecute
>anyone ELSE who did what
>they apparently did.
>
>
>Within the shadows, go quietly.

Hmmmm jodog is getting somebody else to drink his cool aid. Yup it's all a big conspiracy to wipe out speeders and other people that just don't know how to listen.

You guys crack me up but I'm sure the tin foil companies love you. Just keep wearing your tin foil hat so big brother can't steal or hear your thoughts

Sad for sure but...

He didn't stop for over an hour
He wouldn't comply
He reached in his car

One of my neighbors is a Sherrif.
He was gunned down last night.

Five kids and a beautiful wife.

The officers lives are in danger and they have kids to go home to.

I would have shot the guy when he reached back in his car.

I imagine that is when the officer started to think about firing his weapon. Could he have waited? Yes.

But he didn't know that and it was a really tough situation.

Next time a cop pulls you over. Shut up, and be nice. Then fight it out in the courts if you think you have a case.

The guy told the cops he had a gun.....then reached in his car after being told to hit the dirt 50 times and after being shot with bean bags.

Justified. I bet the officers kids would think so.

I tell you I have a gun then reach for something do I have to wait to see if it is a gun?

Eldo, what are normal reaction times in those circumstances. Does the officer have to be shot at first before he/she can react. Obviously, you have never been shot at or had someone pull a gun on you. If someone ever does, make sure you let them shoot first.

Rich

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-14 AT 10:59PM (MST)[p]It is a good thing that Eldorado and even Jodog are not cops. Both would not survive most deadly incounters. They would wait until they saw a gun and by the time their reaction time kicks in, they would have already taken a bullet.
Both need to take up IDPA shooting and learn a few things about reaction time, hitting moving targets, and learn a little humble pie when they do very poorly their first time out.

I doubt either of them have the mental fortitude to engage in a deadly encounter and make the decision to take a human life without hesitation, even to save their own life. Both would hesitate and end up dying and they want to judge others who have put their lives on the line.

Eldorado the DOJ will not get involved, there has been prior cases just like that and they were ruled justified homicide based on the suspects threats and offensive movement that is construed as going for a gun. The cop, or even a citizen is not required to wait until a gun is pointed at them or fired at them in order to use deadly force.

RELH

Jodog you make me want to puke. If it were not for the brave men and women in the military and law enforcement I doubt you would make it through any type of anarchy.

I'm 65 years old. At the age of about 20 I learned that if a cop hits you with a red light you pull over immediately. You do exactly as he says, nothing more, nothing less.

Cops are human and even if you have no ill will, they might not see it that way. Do cops make mistakes? I know they do, they're human, but you have nothing to gain by pushing them. Nothing, because it seldom ends well for you. Only a fool thinks differently and there are plenty of dead fools.

It's perfectly fine to fight a cop, it's a right every person in America has. Just do it in a court of law.

Something else that needs to be mentioned is that bad cops get weeded out all the time by their own departments. You don't read about it often but it happens a lot.

Eel

I Tried my Hand at being a Cop once!

Other Cops didn't like it!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

hey Eldorado,

The DOJ will not look into this.

The guy refuse to stop.

The guy ran for over an hour.

The guy would not put up his hands.

The guy claimed he had a gun.

The guy then reached in his car to...."get the gun"

The guy would not lay down as told by the officers.

The guy....for some reason...decided to die that day. The DOJ will not hold a cop accountable for shooting this guy. No one in their right mind would.

Put yourself in the officers shoes. It seems really likely that this guy was reaching in his car to get a gun. You have kids. You want to go home to see them. This crazy guy has been given chance after chance over an hour or more to stop and lay down.....and he refused. He lied and told cops he had a gun.

So the guy puts up his hands at the last second.....so what. By then the cop had his weapon drawn. Too little effort too late by the suspect.

If you don't get this then thank goodness the DOJ does. As of right now I cant find any report of them looking into this. As far as the DOJ was concerned this was "case closed" the second the guy was shot.

elkassassin, I think you have to go through the academy and actually be hired as a cop to be a cop. You can't just make your own red light and start pulling people over.:)

Eel

Bess, who were you pulling over? good looking chicks, or the guy leaving the donut shop with a box of donuts that he was taking to work. If you confiscated those donuts, I want half.

RELH

Do I hate all cops ? No. I hate police brutality ! Some of you will never get it, you're either a cop who has participated in brutality and your high on it or you're just weak minded. I see things that are WRONG and want to see them righted some of you see things like this and think ....oh cool the officer was just doing his job.

Not me. I haven't looked at this thread for a few days but I see you keep bringing it back to discuss some more . I don't understand how this is ok like some of you do and this is just a small clip of it.

IMO.. if a cop has to do this he really needs to call it a day and do something else because he's lost something and needs to get away from the public.

As far as being in a dangerous situations....not any real ones in the USA besides having to pull my firearm a couple times over the years in my younger days but that calmed everything down but.... I've seen my share of danger....no lie GI.

Ya had to pull your firearm a couple times to calm things down huh Jodog ? I think that statement somes it all up. I'm sure glad you aren't a cop and thank god you are not in the military.

>Ya had to pull your firearm
>a couple times to calm
>things down huh Jodog ?
> I think that statement
>somes it all up. I'm
>sure glad you aren't a
>cop and thank god you
>are not in the military.
>

Oh but he was. Navy or coast guard where he earned some award. I'm still waiting from a previous post about how he would have handled a situation.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-14 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p]>Do I hate all cops ?
>No. I hate police brutality
>! Some of you will
>never get it, you're either
>a cop who has participated
>in brutality and your high
>on it or you're just
>weak minded. I see things
>that are WRONG and want
>to see them righted some
>of you see things like
>this and think ....oh cool
> the officer was just
>doing his job.
>

It's interesting that the only two possible explanations for our point of view is that we've beaten the public up for no reason or we are weak minded .....

You ever stop to think another explanation is that you are WRONG and your point of view is TAINTED by your inability to look at an incident with out bias, preconceived notions or objectively.

Has a police officer ever beaten someone without cause? Yes but does that mean you need to pass your judgement on every police officer because of tees few incidents??? I guess that's what I swore an oath to protect. I protect your first amendment right to run your mouth and speak against those who protect and serve.

You remember bud that no matter how far you go down this broken road, an officer will be there to save you from whatever crisis you find yourself.

Hey jdog,

What about the fact that the guy lied about having a gun?

Then reached in his car to get it?

Officer, Officer I have a conceal carry permit and legal in about 35 states to carry .

1. I left a store one night and stopped at a pay phone to call home (working out of state) and while I was just standing there 2 guys walk by stopped and stand there looking at me. One guy says to me ...what the &%^& you looking at....I wasn't looking at anything I was talking to my wife. He had a jacket over his shoulder when he dropped it he was holding 2 long neck beer bottles.

He bent down and busted them both, now holding 2 broken beer bottles and started screaming at me....m*^%$ *@#$#@ what are you looking at!!!! That's when I took my .45 acp out and told him I wasn't looking at anything and he had better leave which they did all the time screaming at me....go ahead m%*%^ kill me as they backed away............

2.Walking back to my truck one night I had a guy walk up to me and asked for some money I told him I didn't have any and he pulled a knife out of his pocket. When I saw him walking towards me I thought he just looked out of place...if you know what I mean and was in alert in my mind. When I saw the knie come out of his pocket my hand was already on my .45

So I pulled it out while I was backing away from him , he saw the gun and started crying and said.....man I just needed some money money man.

That's the reason I have pulled my firearm out on a person in all the years I've been carrying. (isn't that the reason we carry ?)

As far as you being there for me when I need you......You might show up if I'm in a car wreck or you might show up if my house gets robbed or you might show up if I'm stranded along the interstate (doubt that one ) but as far as protecting me or me calling you for help ...never happen. I got myself covered.

One of you said you want my address so you can pay me a visit because you don't like seeing the TRUTH I guess just remember when you drive down the road to my place and I'm sitting in the house minding my own business that I'M the Judge, Jury and Executioner at my ranch !!

forgot to post this additional info.... This is not a beating but they sure were wanting to give one.

How did they deserve this ? When a cop does that #@&^ to people that person has to live the rest of his life remembering that incident.

Jodog you have some very serious issues on your mental stability. Just using some of your posts on this forum would be enough to jerk your concealed weapons permit. I use to oversee the CCW permits issued by our department and I would jerk your permit in a second just based on the information here and your threats.
You have demostrated that you are immature and with some possible hostile problems that makes it doubtful you should be allowed to have a concealed weapon.
RELH

>One of you said you want
>my address so you can
>pay me a visit because
>you don't like seeing the
>TRUTH I guess just remember
>when you drive down the
>road to my place and
>I'm sitting in the house
>minding my own business that
>I'M the Judge, Jury and
>Executioner at my ranch !!

So I could tell you I have a gun and if you see me coming to your ranch it is justified to shoot me?

Maybe you just could not make the force and dole out this kind of justice thats why you hate cops so much.

You seem to look for all the bad acts of cops. If it would help you I can get a bunch of youtube videos of heroic actions, but peoploe like you with your mentality and your obvious diminished mental capacity can only have one focus and one viewpoint that is unchangeable.

Gun owners don't hate cops, its the simple fact that cops can't be in every place at every time. I can tell you the one time I pulled it gave me a night mare. But I can tell you the four guys who jumped out of the truck saying they were going to kill me, ran off like little school girls.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/police-officer-saves-child-possible-233315283.html

I would much rather see this kind of video, I know ,its not recent, I know, Its violent, But in my opinion there couldn't be a better outcome. Not only did the cop get the job done, there will be no more trouble from this guy. The state will not have to use taxpayer money for trials, housing, or food for this worthless POS. And the Cop was labeled just right... HERO

jdog,

What about the fact that he said he had a gun?

Then, after being told to "lay down" 100 times....he reaches back into his car?

What about that bud?

On another note, you are mentally unstable. After what you said in that last rant....you need help bud. I pray to God that you never stop one of my kids. They would be likely to get shot. Seriously, check into some counseling at work bud!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom